Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM THE GOD WARRIOR!!
I AM THE GOD WARRIOR!!
I have tried desperately to reach you people. I've given you so many chances and I only have 12 more days to keep doing so.

No one can stop me!! Clearly God must be protecting me and my message cause I am still here!
I thought that maybe I would only get one shot at this but clearly God has empowered me and He wants me to continue my message here.

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED FOR LONG you foolish atheists!!

There is a reckoning coming! Join me with my Savior and rid yourself of the wickedness in this place!!! I have been called upon to be your prophet of doom and your window to salvation. JOIN ME PLEASE!!! YOU MUST NOT DELAY!!!

God is going to destroy this world and with it the souls that deny his awesome power!!!
RE: I AM THE GOD WARRIOR!!
That's nice.

Just so you know, you're still here either because the mods don't think it's necessary to ban you or it's because you're so damn entertaining.

So what if nothing happens in 12 days?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
The admins have let you stay, not god.

12 days huh? Put your money where your mouth is and give away all of your posessions.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I'm speaking directly to God right now. Fuck you, God! I hereby mock you! You are a murderous, arrogant, and fictional bastard!

There. Come and get me.
(April 1, 2012 at 1:06 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: I'm speaking directly to God rright now. Fuck you, God! I hereby mock you! You are a murderous, arrogant, and fictional bastard!

There. Come and get me.

You are a foolish little monkey man. God will smite the righteous shit outta you!!!
(April 1, 2012 at 1:03 pm)One King Wrote: I have tried desperately to reach you people. I've given you so many chances and I only have 12 more days to keep doing so.

No one can stop me!! Clearly God must be protecting me and my message cause I am still here!
I thought that maybe I would only get one shot at this but clearly God has empowered me and He wants me to continue my message here.

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED FOR LONG you foolish atheists!!

There is a reckoning coming! Join me with my Savior and rid yourself of the wickedness in this place!!! I have been called upon to be your prophet of doom and your window to salvation. JOIN ME PLEASE!!! YOU MUST NOT DELAY!!!

God is going to destroy this world and with it the souls that deny his awesome power!!!

Have we had more nutters than usual lately?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 1, 2012 at 1:07 pm)One King Wrote:
(April 1, 2012 at 1:06 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: I'm speaking directly to God rright now. Fuck you, God! I hereby mock you! You are a murderous, arrogant, and fictional bastard!

There. Come and get me.

You are a foolish little monkey man. God will smite the righteous shit outta you!!!

Awesome. I can't wait.
One King we all know you masturbate and this is a sin. For the love of god please stop masturbating. Also stop using images of jesus the embodiment of god its also a sin. And while im not the subject it is sunday the sabbath. god rested and so should you or else!

Once you have dealt with these issue you can then start telling us what we are doing wrong. Hypocrite.
(April 1, 2012 at 1:07 pm)One King Wrote: You are a foolish little monkey man. God will smite the righteous shit outta you!!!

Cursing, Another sin.
(April 1, 2012 at 1:09 pm)Insanity x Wrote: One King we all know you masturbate and this is a sin. For the love of god please stop masturbating. Also stop using images of jesus the embodiment of god its also a sin. And while im not the subject it is sunday the sabbath. god rested and so should you or else!

One you have dealt with these issue you can then start telling us what we are doing wrong. Hypocrite.

Fool! What does masturbation have to do with anything. Clearly you all are very sexually deviant. Projecting your wickedness on to me. Well, since God has forsaken the unrepentant than I feel no guilt in this and let me speak to you in a language you seem to understand. God is going to shove his righteous dick up your ass in 12 days time!!
I thought this was an April Fool's prank at first. That's how batshit this guy is.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12318 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6681 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7370 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist