Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here We Go Again
Here We Go Again
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/02/us/califor...cnn_latest

Quote:(CNN) -- Police in Oakland, California, took a 43-year-old former student at a small religious college into custody Monday after a shooting spree at the school that left seven dead and three wounded, the city's police chief said.

The motive behind the killings at Oikos University in East Oakland remained a mystery Monday night, Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan told reporters. Detectives had not yet questioned the suspect, identified as One Goh, and no charges had been filed, he said.

And what is "Oikos University?"

Quote:The number-one objective of Oikos University, in Oakland, California, is "to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bible and an understanding of Christian doctrine," according to the school's website

I bet ole jebus told him to get a gun and start blasting.
RE: Here We Go Again
I bet they try to pin this on him 'questioning his faith.'

I know, there's no evidence for it. But it's happened so many times... I'll be surprised if someone from the school doesn't at least imply it in an interview or something.
Man, that's fucked up. We all know how much Jesus loved guns. He had an assault rifle, did he not?

Yep.

[Image: jesusguns1.jpg]

We have pictures.
I knew it! LOL

Quote:"Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims, their families and friends and the entire community affected by this senseless act of violence,"

And who exactly are we praying to? Yes, the same evil [factitious] personality who is supposed to know this in advance but not willing to stop it.
That would confuse the fuck out of xtians.

Somehow they think their god boy is not only not responsible for evil but singularly powerless to stop it.

I wonder why they think he's a "god?"
(April 2, 2012 at 11:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/02/us/califor...cnn_latest

Quote:(CNN) -- Police in Oakland, California, took a 43-year-old former student at a small religious college into custody Monday after a shooting spree at the school that left seven dead and three wounded, the city's police chief said.

The motive behind the killings at Oikos University in East Oakland remained a mystery Monday night, Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan told reporters. Detectives had not yet questioned the suspect, identified as One Goh, and no charges had been filed, he said.

And what is "Oikos University?"

Quote:The number-one objective of Oikos University, in Oakland, California, is "to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bible and an understanding of Christian doctrine," according to the school's website

I bet ole jebus told him to get a gun and start blasting.

That's nothing to do with religion I bet. It's just your typical american incident. I hear about these like once every two weeks.

I used to live in Colorado and my best friend who turned 11 years old got given a rifle. I was 11 at the time as well and we decided to go out and shoot some targets at his granddad's property. There's your problem.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
He could always say he felt threatened by the religion and needed to "stand his ground".
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." -Friedrich Nietzsche

"All thinking men are atheists." -Ernest Hemmingway

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
This thread inspired me to turn this:

[Image: Jesus%2050.jpg]

Into this:

[Image: jesusgun.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here We Go Again! Cinjin 53 14740 September 23, 2012 at 1:53 am
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot