Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jahova witness left speechless
jahova witness left speechless
Today there was a knock on my door. It was a witness with a flyer for me ..OH HAPPY DAY... we talked for a bit, we hit the subject of evolution then they threw out the BS argument 2nd law of thermal dynamics with a smug look on their face.... well untill I asked them how many laws there was, of course they didnt know. Then I told them by using the same logic Law 1 would totaly refute god it states that energy cannot be CREATED or destroyed... If it cannot be created then there is no need for god... Thier eyes glazed over they said have a nice day and RAN off my porch ... LOL too funny
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
RE: jahova witness left speechless
I have a lovely experience with them as well.. Although it consisted of me taking their flyer, glancing over it, and telling them to take it back.. The young man couldn't believe i had just denied his flyer.. He told me to keep it, and i told him i was going to throw it away if he didn't take it back. I thought this would rid me of them.. However he must have consulted of their higher ups.. As now i'm stuck with one who likes to debate with me, although i think i crushed him last time he came here.. NEVER argue physics with me, he did and it made him look like a idiot in front of the lady he brought. XD
~Lane~
Hell last time I invited them in for Tea Smile .. I love it
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
(April 6, 2012 at 3:27 am)Xyster Wrote: Hell last time I invited them in for Tea Smile .. I love it

And...?
You enjoy live-in Jehovah's Witnesses? Big Grin
(April 6, 2012 at 1:59 am)Xyster Wrote: they threw out the BS argument 2nd law of thermal dynamics with a smug look on their face....

"Thermodynamics" shurely? ;-)

I had fun with JWs once. Guy and his son on the door, I quickly moved the topic on to blood transfusions, and asked the dad what he would do if his son was bleeding to death in the gutter, then asked the son how he would feel if his dad let him die. They ummed and erred their way through that before beating a hasty retreat.

(April 6, 2012 at 5:24 am)oxymoron Wrote: I had fun with JWs once. Guy and his son on the door, I quickly moved the topic on to blood transfusions, and asked the dad what he would do if his son was bleeding to death in the gutter, then asked the son how he would feel if his dad let him die. They ummed and erred their way through that before beating a hasty retreat.

I bet that was awkward.

For the kid I mean.
Knock Knock ... "We're the JWs from three streets down and we're here to tell you ..."

Response: "Your god is a self-absorbed asshole."

Close the door.

That's all the time they get.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Jehovah's Witnesses are my neighbors.
Even nice people. Big Grin (But a little strange. They pray 2 times week for 2-3 hours.)

They once invited us to their meetings but stopped and don't even try to talk with us.
I actually almost never get any Jehovah's witnesses at my door, kind of strange.
I'm always tempted to tell them I eat babies and then invite them to bring their kids over for dinner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope Francis, a witness to atheism. Jehanne 11 2768 September 15, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  whats the biggest reason you left christianity? Rextos 40 5372 July 31, 2016 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Speechless Czechlervitz30 158 14125 July 15, 2016 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  WHY I LEFT ISLAM - An Apostate's Story bussta33 2 1266 April 18, 2016 at 2:32 am
Last Post: robvalue
  In a world with no room left for God kilojordan 30 4923 January 30, 2014 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  atheist argument against the widespread witness of angels samiam2013 23 7954 March 30, 2013 at 7:31 am
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse