Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to talk to girls. Apparently.
How to talk to girls. Apparently.
My fav youtuber at his best.

This could probably go in the gaming section but it is highly comical.

Basically this is a game that simulates you talking to a girl. Yeah, pretty fucking stupid Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJvXpRBh...ature=plcp
RE: How to talk to girls. Apparently.
ROFLOL

It HURTSSS!!
Hilarious That was awesome. The girl is such a bitch.
Lol there's two more parts if you found it as hilarious as I did.
AT 16,my brother was what we call 'a root rat',banging anything not nailed down..

I saw him in action a couple of times. Once walking from my flat to the beach. There was a car full of kids parked at the kerb. As we walked by,one of the girls made a smart arsed comment. Bro sauntered over,leaned on the care,looked her in the eye and said "how would you like lose a tit?". This was considered hilarious by every occupant of the car. (bro was/is no bully,and has never,ever hit anyone weaker than himself)

Of course his usual pick-up line was far more sophisticated. viz; ''G'day love; would you like a fuck?" This worked splendidly on the debutantes with whom my bro associated.

Tiger
That's uh, great to know Pad :S
If I was chasing a girl with that personality, it would be to tie her to a tree and leave her for the birds.
This reminds me of why I don't usually flirt with straight girls Undecided

And avoid feminazis like the plague ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Hammy Make White Girls Blush Easily? Edwardo Piet 8 1248 May 5, 2018 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Joods
  I want my girls, to be those girls. The Grand Nudger 9 1269 October 1, 2016 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Hey guys... and girls i suppose Complidudaaldo 13 1232 July 12, 2016 at 5:03 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92