Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys... and girls i suppose
Hey guys... and girls i suppose
to cure all of life's ailments: constipation, depression, anxiety, obligations, having a job, not having a friend, having to many friends, having to many pairs of underwear or pants, over serious perspectives of reality ---

"What did the elephant say when he lost his penis?"
~~~ [the answers are innumerable in form, but always assuredly truth will weasel its way into your pants.]
*groping, hysteria "WTF!"* / strutten his stuff down the street, winks at lady, stops at corner and scratches.. *NOTHING* "HUGH! WTF!" / "HEY! Where the fawk is my penis!" / "PLEAESE GAWD, Give It BA-ACK!"

Smile

all my other jokes involve killing homos or my penis.. hence why killing homo jokes comes first. ... Confused
RE: Hey guys... and girls i suppose
What the fuck?
Why is this in Life Sciences? Moving.

Moderator Notice
Seriously, Complidudaaldo, slow it down with the new threads, you're getting seriously close to our spamming rule. I think 10 conversations is enough for today, no?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Jokes about killing homos?
Usually these are told by men who are 'in the closet' homosexuals and are extremely frightened that someone will find out.
Riiiiight....what is even the purpose of this thread?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Drop the blade already.

(July 12, 2016 at 1:56 am)Losty Wrote: Riiiiight....what is even the purpose of this thread?

I believe kids these days call it "trolling". It's something disturbed individuals do, when there's no one around to smack them in their b*tch-a** mouths... Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Why would anyone post this in the 'Humor' section?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
just a noob trying to impress people I s'pose? Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
For lack of a /dev/null section?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just had to share this pic with you guys Alexmahone 14 1129 May 26, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does Hammy Make White Girls Blush Easily? Edwardo Piet 8 1243 May 5, 2018 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Joods
  I want my girls, to be those girls. The Grand Nudger 9 1262 October 1, 2016 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
Big Grin Do Not Masturbate,Really Guys I'm Serious! Big Blue Sky 2 1053 September 8, 2013 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey...what's a 'help meet"? The Grand Nudger 19 3541 November 15, 2012 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  How to talk to girls. Apparently. Napoléon 7 2137 April 10, 2012 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Hey Atheists.... thesummerqueen 43 8967 December 18, 2011 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Whateverist