Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic frisbee trick shots!
Epic frisbee trick shots!
If no one has seen this guy before, he's definitely worth a watch.

These trick shots are simply awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLbz0X_7waU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JwV3cAow...ure=relmfu

Just a couple of his videos, check out his channel.
RE: Epic frisbee trick shots!
I had seen the second one before. Tis rather impressive. I'd enjoy it more if they didn't seem like assholes. Tongue
Cunt
(April 30, 2012 at 9:52 am)frankiej Wrote: I had seen the second one before. Tis rather impressive. I'd enjoy it more if they didn't seem like assholes. Tongue

I didn't think they seemed like assholes. Just the kinda 'jock' stereotype I guess.
(April 30, 2012 at 9:53 am)Napoleon Wrote: Just the kinda 'jock' stereotype I guess.

Yeah, that is what I said... assholes Tongue
Cunt
Find the ping pong ball trickshots more impressive. Videos are rarely enough to excite my tired internets weary soul these days, because I'm always thinking, yeah.. but how many takes did you do before you got THAT one.

I'm becoming more curmudgeonly as I get older Smile
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(April 30, 2012 at 10:59 am)NoMoreFaith Wrote: but how many takes did you do before you got THAT one.

No doubt it would take him a few tries, but this guy is still a beast. He holds world records for frisbee throwing to be fair.
(April 30, 2012 at 9:53 am)Napoleon Wrote:
(April 30, 2012 at 9:52 am)frankiej Wrote: I had seen the second one before. Tis rather impressive. I'd enjoy it more if they didn't seem like assholes. Tongue

I didn't think they seemed like assholes. Just the kinda 'jock' stereotype I guess.

And this is why they get away with acting like dumbass jocks while developing talent.

Because people like you are too busy saying "Well, I don't think they seemed like assholes" while admitting that they are acting like assholes (unless you wish to argue that acting within the confines the "jock" stereotype does not, by the behaviors involved, make one an asshole). Call a spade a spade and an asshole an asshole.

Grow a back bone for good behavior for fucks sake.

You don't seem to have a problem admonishing me, or calling me an asshole. So why the double standard?

Still, those are some impressive shots Thinking

It would be a pity if he manages to go onto fame while being a total shit. But then again, if a man like Newt can be re-elected to congress by the Values ® crowd, why not for being a total terp when you got things going?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(April 30, 2012 at 2:13 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: And this is why they get away with acting like dumbass jocks while developing talent.

Because people like you are too busy saying "Well, I don't think they seemed like assholes" while admitting that they are acting like assholes (unless you wish to argue that acting within the confines the "jock" stereotype does not, by the behaviors involved, make one an asshole). Call a spade a spade and an asshole an asshole.

Grow a back bone for good behavior for fucks sake.

You don't seem to have a problem admonishing me, or calling me an asshole. So why the double standard?

What the fuck Moros?
(April 30, 2012 at 9:53 am)Napoleon Wrote: I didn't think they seemed like assholes. Just the kinda 'jock' stereotype I guess.

Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(April 30, 2012 at 4:13 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:
(April 30, 2012 at 9:53 am)Napoleon Wrote: I didn't think they seemed like assholes. Just the kinda 'jock' stereotype I guess.

I guess jock must mean something different for you over the pond? I didn't think all jocks were necessarily assholes.

Then again I'm not even American and am not familiar with using the term too much.

My fucking bad eh.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  East & West Epic Foxaèr 26 1233 January 18, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  My kid received this while Trick or Treating.... Figbash 33 2254 November 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Guest shots that might not go so well... Gawdzilla Sama 33 2633 August 22, 2018 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1645 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Epic hangman wins on the AF Slack channel Jackalope 17 2116 October 20, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Richard Dawkins + Nightwish = Epic Mechaghostman2 2 838 January 27, 2016 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Videodrome
  An epic gift from my brother this Newton Day. Mechaghostman2 2 871 December 27, 2015 at 9:37 am
Last Post: Sal
  Epic Rap Battles of History: Bill Nye and Neil DeGrasse Tyson Rampant.A.I. 6 2604 June 20, 2014 at 3:55 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Shots from the Past: Service Members BlackSwordsman 7 1658 June 14, 2014 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Dragonetti
  Dogs react to magician's trick Kayenneh 2 707 March 23, 2014 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: truthBtold