Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Deity -- Hilarious comedy about God
Mr. Deity -- Hilarious comedy about God
This is a long running comedy about God. It's hilarious. This is the first episode:

More episodes can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/misterdeity
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Mr. Deity -- Hilarious comedy about God
Mr Deity is great, I've been one of His followers for a long time. It certainly explains a hell of a lot about why the 'real' god is so fucked up.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Of all the gods on the screen, this one is definitely my favorite. Absolutely hilarious! Thank you Tegh for sharing this Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

This one's great. Has Michael Shermer in it too!

My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letting Go Of God - Julia Sweeney - Hilarious full youtube vid inside Duty 13 1544 May 20, 2020 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Duty
  This vid is hilarious ignoramus 1 277 April 16, 2019 at 3:40 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Absolutely hilarious!! Jehanne 1 402 January 19, 2017 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Our Friend Satan - hilarious graphic novel about depressed Satan and DIABOLICAL POPE satan_buttercup 0 788 August 19, 2015 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: satan_buttercup
  Hilarious Conspiracy Theories Abound Mystical 9 3754 December 26, 2013 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  The funny, weird, unusual and hilarious xmas thread KichigaiNeko 5 1917 December 17, 2013 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Hilarious Political Ads My imaginary friend is GOD 7 2680 February 13, 2013 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Hilarious Atheist vs. Theist debate highlights Tea Earl Grey Hot 4 3154 May 9, 2012 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Bill Maher's Internet Comedy Special Minimalist 3 2980 February 28, 2012 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Slapstick Comedy FTW! Ace Otana 0 909 November 22, 2011 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Ace Otana