Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Atheist Guide To Christianity
Hi, I've posted a few links to my blog. I am new here! I have a simple argument, we must know the true basic, fundamentals of a religion before bringing it to it's knees, so I've started a weekly blog on the world's biggest religion, Christianity. I hope it's clear and will finally clear up this annoying, everlasting debate. Please start following it...

[link removed]

Peace
RE: The Atheist Guide To Christianity
I smell appologist fishing for readers.................. But welcome to the forum, unless this is just a drive by posting
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
Hmmm.. What, suddenly three threads with the same topic seemed a bit much to you? Well, since the one where I gave you my two cents seems to be lost in the massive blackness of cyberspace, why not post it again. Here goes:

a) Do not blatantly market yourself. You're welcome to debate, but please do so here at the forums.
b) Who are you to have the authority to decide what True Christianity™ is?
c) The debate will never end as long as people insist to fight for their imaginary friends.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

1. Its an evil cult.
2. Avoid.
(May 7, 2012 at 8:15 am)Welsh cake Wrote: The Atheist Guide To Christianity

1. Its an evil cult.
2. Avoid.

1. How?

(May 7, 2012 at 8:24 am)theatheistguide Wrote:
(May 7, 2012 at 8:15 am)Welsh cake Wrote: The Atheist Guide To Christianity

1. Its an evil cult.
2. Avoid.

1. How?

All religions are cults.

Christianity is an especially dangerous one, since it is the worst disaster that has ever befallen humanity.

To try to sum up why as briefly as possible, at its best, it brings scientific stagnation, ignorance and bigotry. At its worst, it has brought terror, bloodshed and torture.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
I called it .. I can smell an appologist from a mile away.
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quickstart guide for new members robvalue 14 11949 October 1, 2016 at 12:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  NEW TO THE FORUM GUIDE ME :P logicNartman 9 1702 July 9, 2016 at 12:24 am
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626