Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun gaming story :D
Fun gaming story :D
So a couple of days ago I'm playing call of duty and get killed unexpectedly and shouted "Fuck". Next thing some guy tells me to not swear because kids play it...

So I told him to fuck off and that people need to get their priority's straight call of duty being a game where you kill people and see blood going everywhere and also a 18+ game for this reason.. Lets be honest if your cool with your kid playing an 18+ game where you kill people why does swearing suddenly become a big deal?!

Be interested if anyone else has come across this kind of bullshit or something similar Tongue
RE: Fun gaming story :D
I've never bothered playing them online but a bunch of the lads in work do, and seem to enjoy insulting and abusing other players on voicechat more than the actual game. Your words seem mild by comparison to some of the shit this lot dish out!

Seems to be loads of kids on there - It's an 18 game I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever !!!
Meanwhile at the Rhino Strip Club in Las Vegas

"Dear Lady, would you mind putting your clothes back on, I've allowed my 12 year old to come with me".

Besides, 80% of the swearing and "FAG!" shouts... are coming from the children, not the adults so much!
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
And here I thought that 'fuck' or 'to fuck' was the most beautiful and wonderful thing ever.. Big Grin

Nah, but keep swearing (in moderation, of course). Cussing is part of any language and enriches ones vocabulary. And yes, kids shouldn't be playing 18+ games.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

As Terry Pratchett said once, the sound of children playing is quite pleasant as long as you are careful not to be close enough to hear what they are actually saying.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
To be honest the most fun I ever had with call of duty games was going on with a bunch of mates, filling up a whole team, raping the arses of the other team and arguing with them when they got butthurt. Honestly it was so hilarious, my one friend is pretty sharp, and he was also one of our best players, so he used to claim glory quite a lot. We weren't necessarily abusive for the sake of it, but it was just fun being able to respond as a group whenever you come up against total jackasses.

My personal favourite scenario was when you also get another group who make up the opposing team. Some of the banter from these games was legendary.
Oh man, don't get me started. If they insist their kids *have* to have a violent game then fine. If they *have* to go online with it? Fine.
Why, oh why, must they be given microphones? Why do I have to be inflicted with their squeaky chipmunk voices that makes my ears want to die? What? Letting their troglodyte spawn ruin my game with their inherent lack of skill isn't enough? I've got to endure a ruptured ear drum too?

Screw that, if the parents don't have the common decency to tell their kid to shut the fuck up then guess whos going to.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
I used to play plenty of games online, I stopped... dunno why... but, I remember once when playing Resi5 co-op and I got this little punk playing with me.
Anyway, he wasn't listening to me and he ran off and got himself slaughtered by a reaper and I said something along the lines of "What the fuck do you think you were doing, you wee prick?". He then proceeded to get his dad on his mic to threaten me.

The funny thing is, he was some posh English twat... it sounded hilarious.
Cunt
There have been very few times when I was ever actually glad that I plugged my mic in while playing online, the OP being a prime example why.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I had something very similar happen to me. I was also playing CoD, and just killed this d-bag who thought he was all that, and he screamed an obscenity! Then of course I said: "watch your mouth kids play this game! then he gets all preachy, I'm like dude.. if I wanted to hear a sermon about what video games my kids are playing, I would go to church! am I right???

ROFLOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming News Foxaèr 50 2654 April 12, 2024 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Gaming memes Foxaèr 1 413 April 22, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Our gaming screenshots Foxaèr 0 312 July 20, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Your gaming style? Foxaèr 42 6519 May 2, 2018 at 12:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Need gaming party members purplepurpose 4 1017 March 2, 2018 at 10:04 am