Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About Creationists
Question About Creationists
[Image: 57677742491076419428414.jpg]
RE: Question About Creationists
Most don't understand what Canids/Canidae even means.

They'd argue the bottom two have nothing in common, as the one on the left is clearly a wolf and the right is a dog. Tongue
We all share a common ancestor.

[Image: 1026bacteria.jpg]
(May 19, 2012 at 6:48 am)Welsh cake Wrote: Most don't understand what Canids/Canidae even means.

They'd argue the bottom two have nothing in common, as the one on the left is clearly a wolf and the right is a dog. Tongue

Wrong!
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
All dogs have traces of grey wolf DNA in them. How cool is that?

I saw a documentary on dogs... I've seen many documentaries on dogs.... I have a problem. Lol
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(May 19, 2012 at 4:40 pm)Annik Wrote: All dogs have traces of grey wolf DNA in them. How cool is that?

I saw a documentary on dogs... I've seen many documentaries on dogs.... I have a problem. Lol

We are all connected. Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOLAGYmUQV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDOpAM2FrQ
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
You had me at Sagan.
Weiner dogs are awesome.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(May 19, 2012 at 4:54 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Weiner dogs are awesome.

Their legs are too short, so when they swim, they just spin like barrels in the water. It's adorable (but you have to watch them carefully!).
(May 19, 2012 at 4:26 am)Phil Wrote:

(May 19, 2012 at 4:40 pm)Annik Wrote: All dogs have traces of grey wolf DNA in them. How cool is that?

Dogs are just wolves domesticated by humans. Who domesticated apes?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the real reason creationists hate evolution? drfuzzy 22 8008 October 6, 2015 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Do we have any creationists here? Lemonvariable72 85 15465 April 1, 2015 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: watchamadoodle
  For Creationists. Lemonvariable72 95 20386 November 21, 2014 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Why don't Christians/Creationists attack luingistic science? Simon Moon 2 1454 May 25, 2014 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What if there weren't Creationists???? The Reality Salesman01 18 6807 August 3, 2013 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Rahul
  The Creationists' Nightmare Gooders1002 134 55483 June 16, 2012 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Taqiyya Mockingbird
Question To Christians who aren't creationists Tea Earl Grey Hot 146 73725 May 19, 2012 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused