Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pseudoscience-De-Motivational
Pseudoscience-De-Motivational
[Image: 487170_462741903741038_403088029706426_1...2453_n.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Pseudoscience-De-Motivational
[Image: wate-pleeze-i-iz-preparing-homeopathic-remedy-lol.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

[Image: 9189283.jpg]

[Image: 35k4vr.jpg]

[Image: 20544212.jpg]

[Image: ancient-aliens-i-never-said-i-believe-in-ufo-s.jpg]

[Image: Ancient%20Aliens%20meme%20-%20PIZZA.png]

[Image: Ancient%20Aliens%20meme%20-%20SNOWMAN.png]

[Image: Ancient%20Aliens%20meme%20-%20TELETUBBIES.png]

[Image: humans-ancient-aliens-guy.jpg]

We just sooo needed this type of thread yes? Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I have to add one more to your series, Nap Wink

[Image: internet-memes-hes-predicting-himself.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Sooo Heart B5!! Well done Kayenneh! Heart
Yeah, B5 FTW! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How I Learned to Love Pseudoscience vulcanlogician 25 3308 October 13, 2021 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Acupunture - pseudoscience? mcolafson 54 11432 December 6, 2016 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  What is a pseudoscience? carusmm 10 1959 May 31, 2016 at 8:51 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Pseudoscience and/is the God Claim Jenny A 2 1835 July 16, 2015 at 4:22 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Needed: A new sub-subforum: "Skepticism, Pseudoscience & Just Plain Bat Shit Crazy" Whateverist 26 7820 February 16, 2015 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: Confused Ape
  Bill Nye on Pseudoscience Tea Earl Grey Hot 0 1137 May 14, 2014 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  Science or Pseudoscience? Rayaan 15 5464 July 10, 2012 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Angrboda