Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blasphemous poet here.
Blasphemous poet here.
I am 46. Live in NC. Huge fan of the late Hitchens and all the horseman. Got my start in atheist activism after 9/11 after an atheist nurse got her opinion posted in nation wide columns and decided myself I could no longer be silent.

I am a democrat, Reskins fan, and have been writing poetry, some good some bad, for the past 20 years.

RE: Blasphemous poet here.
Hi Brian,

Welcome to the Forums.

I hope you'll post some of your poetry for us to enjoy, good or bad Smile
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(May 24, 2012 at 10:34 am)NoMoreFaith Wrote: Hi Brian,

Welcome to the Forums.

I hope you'll post some of your poetry for us to enjoy, good or bad Smile

Google my user name and you can find it. But how the heck do I edit my profile? I want to put an avatar on and make sig, cant find it.
Hey Brian! Welcome to AF!

On the right, upper corner you'll find your control panel, 'User CP'.
From there, on the left side is a list labeled 'Your profile', where there are the links to edit your profile, including your avatar. Good luck! Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

found it, but cant get it to take my avatar link. I'm hoping an admin can google "Redskin Facepalm" and get it to take. I am mostly thumbs when it comes to editing stuff on the net.
Welcome, Brian. Smile
Thank you
Hi there, I'm the guy you don't accept candy from! Just kidding!
Ha ha ha h- start running. :-)
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Brian, try this one, I've resized it to the correct size for an avatar (has to be 150 pixels square or less)

http://i47.tinypic.com/adkdur.jpg

[Image: adkdur.jpg]
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(May 24, 2012 at 11:46 am)NoMoreFaith Wrote: Brian, try this one, I've resized it to the correct size for an avatar (has to be 150 pixels square or less)

http://i47.tinypic.com/adkdur.jpg

[Image: adkdur.jpg]

Thats it, thanks

Damn it, I want to re edit my sig, but the text is chopped off and the full box on the right side doesn't show.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  last poet is a liar lastpoetlies 63 13678 September 28, 2014 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6687 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United