Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
last poet is a liar
last poet is a liar
I haven't s ocked your forum in a while and the only reason I'm doing it is because of this.
Last Poet said this:

"l explain: Matty joins a forum and once he manipulates his way into having a ( he targets mostly females ) member that tries to be understanding/empathetic towards him, he then proceeds to his creepy act of stalking. Once said member figures him out for what he is, he will then go batshit and get banned, only to harass the forum, using said member as the excuse for his sockpuppeting and other shenanigans. This has happened before, and not exclusively with anonymous but some others. It is quite easy to spot this behaviour, it is never his fault, but everyone else's. Eventually he will get tired, but not before some valued members have left the forum.Just food for thought. I saw this happen before."

which females here did I target and stalk? that is bullshit! which of your valued members left your farm? when did I get banned from your forum for going batshit crazy cuz some female figured me out?

Last Poets on another atheist for making up shit about me. I'll admit I'm a piece of s*** that violated the rules here and made a shitload of sock accounts and said a lot of creepy shit but I didn't stalk anybody.
RE: last poet is a liar
Already reported dickhead.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
What a surprise! Im a dickhead but ive only stalked one female and it was at another forum
Dude, what? It's almost impossible to piece together anything without any sort of sources on the matter. You suck at defending yourself, even worse than you suck at English.

And, oh my god, you just admitted to behavior someone has accused you of.
I'm speaking into the cell phone. I'm not typing so it doesn't come out perfect.

and I'm too lazy to add commas and periods and capital letters.
Well then, I guess you're too lazy to have a reasonable conversation with us.
I didn't provide the link as I don't want to draw a bunch of attention to something that's no one's business. I imagine somebody will provide a link soon. last poet knows exactly what I'm talking about. what a f****** lying bitch!
You're still drawing attention to it, in a PUBLIC FORUM.
there was a girl here that I followed around a lot who was a lesbian. we talk about sex all the time. she liked it when I showed her pictures of my penis at area 69. problem is I don't see how that is stalking when we were good friends and enjoy each others company the entire time.

I never flipped out when she found out about me because I told her everything about me.

f*** I tell everybody everything about me I don't hide anything.
I thought you were an attention seeking loser from the first day you were here and I see nothing has changed.
Now fuck off.
You're not wanted here.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I last thought... Einharjar 18 3220 October 24, 2013 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Tonus
  free at last freedomfromforum 14 3492 July 28, 2013 at 1:38 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Blasphemous poet here. Brian37 21 5145 June 4, 2012 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Brian37
  At long last... SilverFrog 7 3150 February 9, 2012 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist