Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take that, homophobes! [brought to you by JCPenny]
Take that, homophobes! [brought to you by JCPenny]
Quote:In what appears to be a direct response to the failed boycott campaign of anti-gay group One Million Moms, JCPenney yesterday unveiled a new Father's Day ad featuring a same-sex couple playing with their children.

http://gawker.com/5914527/jcpenney-respo...ers-day-ad

This made me smile. I'm going shopping at Penny's and then out for lunch at Chick-fil-a looking as much like a lesbian as I can. I'm not a lesbian, but I would be if I didn't love penises so much.

RE: Take that, homophobes! [brought to you by JCPenny]
Ha, that's awesome. The million moms can go fuck themselves.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 1, 2012 at 11:28 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Ha, that's awesome. The million moms can go fuck themselves.

....with an oversized cactus.
(June 1, 2012 at 11:25 pm)aleialoura Wrote:
Quote:In what appears to be a direct response to the failed boycott campaign of anti-gay group One Million Moms, JCPenney yesterday unveiled a new Father's Day ad featuring a same-sex couple playing with their children.

This made me smile. I'm going shopping at Penny's and then out for lunch at Chick-fil-a looking as much like a lesbian as I can. I'm not a lesbian, but I would be if I didn't love penises so much.

According to the atheists here they don't have to limit their sexuality to just their gender, but also to children and animals. No God means no moral authority. But wait! Why are you all upset that one million moms is boycotting JCP? If we're all just chemical accidents over millions of years than whats all the fuss? You get upset over moral issues but have no justification for doing so. Morality is relative according to all of you. ANYTHING GOES AS LONG AS YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.
James Holmes acted consistent with what evolution teaches. He evolved from an animal, and when he murdered those people, He acted like one. You can't say he's wrong since evolution made him that way.
(June 2, 2012 at 1:02 am)elunico13 Wrote: According to the atheists here they don't have to limit their sexuality to just their gender, but also to children and animals. No God means no moral authority. But wait! Why are you all upset that one million moms is boycotting JCP? If we're all just chemical accidents over millions of years than whats all the fuss? You get upset over moral issues but have no justification for doing so. Morality is relative according to all of you. ANYTHING GOES AS LONG AS YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.

I've never seen any atheists here say homosexuals aren't limited by age or species. That's just bullshit. If it's not give me a direct link to at least one post that says that, otherwise you're a lying liar.

Who needs a moral authority? I can control myself. What kind of moral authority says it's okay to own people, fuck your daughter and murder your children? Your so-called moral authority is okay with that, does that mean you are too?

Anything goes as long as you can get away with it? Not with your god. It's okay to do all of the things I mentioned before, but it's not okay to cut your sideburns, do things on Sunday, eat shellfish, or wear poly cotton blends. I have trouble finding the sense in that.

Tell me, do you cut your hair? I bet you ignore that part, don't you?

See ya in hell. Devil

Oh, wait! You have jesus, right? So anything goes, just as long as you believe in him and ask for forgiveness.

Fucking educate yourself. Stop running your mouth about things of which you know nothing.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/ht...ation.html

Quote:Fucking educate yourself. Stop running your mouth about things of which you know nothing.

Like talking to an avocado do you?

Not me, I'm fed up with the fool and have put him on ignore He is apparently so comfy in his bloody minded ignorance he is incapable of learning,too stupid to learn,o both. In any case,I'm fed up with the fool and have bunged him on ignore, replacing Frodo who I have removed.

Sorry Frodo, I don't mean to imply you have ever been as annoying a dropkick as Elunico.

@ELUNICO: putting you on 'ignore' means I can no longer see anything you post.
(June 2, 2012 at 1:35 am)padraic Wrote: Like talking to an avocado do you?

ROFLOL

I like making guacamole.

(June 2, 2012 at 1:38 am)aleialoura Wrote:
(June 2, 2012 at 1:35 am)padraic Wrote: Like talking to an avocado do you?

ROFLOL

I like making guacamole.

I hate avocado. I don't hate Elunico,I don't know him. I just think he's an annoying twat and have decided not to bother with him..Tiger
(June 1, 2012 at 11:25 pm)aleialoura Wrote:

[Image: kurt.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(June 2, 2012 at 1:23 am)aleialoura Wrote: [quote='elunico13' pid='293481' dateline='1338613376']
According to the atheists here they don't have to limit their sexuality to just their gender, but also to children and animals. No God means no moral authority. But wait! Why are you all upset that one million moms is boycotting JCP? If we're all just chemical accidents over millions of years than whats all the fuss? You get upset over moral issues but have no justification for doing so. Morality is relative according to all of you. ANYTHING GOES AS LONG AS YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.

(June 2, 2012 at 1:23 am)aleialoura Wrote: I've never seen any atheists here say homosexuals aren't limited by age or species. That's just bullshit. If it's not give me a direct link to at least one post that says that, otherwise you're a lying liar.

Again you're trying to impose your morality on others. Without justification. Morality is personal but you want me to follow your low standard of morality?
According to you your just evolved matter. Why is it wrong to lie according to your beliefs?

(June 2, 2012 at 1:23 am)aleialoura Wrote: Who needs a moral authority? I can control myself. What kind of moral authority says it's okay to own people, fuck your daughter and murder your children? Your so-called moral authority is okay with that, does that mean you are too?

Is this your idea of controlling yourself LOL?
You take scripture and manipulate it. The Christian God does not approve of those things. BUT you don't have any justification to tell me or anyone else those things are immoral. The problem of morality lies with you.

(June 2, 2012 at 1:23 am)aleialoura Wrote: Anything goes as long as you can get away with it? Not with your god. It's okay to do all of the things I mentioned before, but it's not okay to cut your sideburns, do things on Sunday, eat shellfish, or wear poly cotton blends. I have trouble finding the sense in that.

Tell me, do you cut your hair? I bet you ignore that part, don't you?

Why are you attempting to quote from the Bible without understanding what it says? You're just pissed off, but not coming up with any logical arguments to justify your position and blind faith.

(June 2, 2012 at 1:23 am)aleialoura Wrote: See ya in hell. Devil

Oh, wait! You have jesus, right? So anything goes, just as long as you believe in him and ask for forgiveness.

Again you misquote the Bible.

(June 2, 2012 at 1:23 am)aleialoura Wrote: Fucking educate yourself. Stop running your mouth about things of which you know nothing.

Without any logical explanation on why your moral standard should override anyone elses you're arbitrary comments mean nothing. WHY DO WE NEED TO BE MORAL ACCORDING TO YOUR PERSONAL STANDARD???

anyone???
James Holmes acted consistent with what evolution teaches. He evolved from an animal, and when he murdered those people, He acted like one. You can't say he's wrong since evolution made him that way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take a guess onlinebiker 17 1236 November 25, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  How do you take your coffee? vulcanlogician 37 2362 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  How do you take your tea? BrokenQuill92 29 1228 November 23, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15
  How to not take critical feedback personally? copiedusername 9 1019 December 20, 2019 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: mordant
  Take It, Or leave it, I can still say Voulez Vous Brian37 7 1073 November 29, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: adey67
  Cats Will Not Take This Lying Down Minimalist 81 9273 September 1, 2018 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Take another look at your initial introduction thread to this forum Foxaèr 55 8596 May 17, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How do you take your coffee? Antares 51 8390 April 19, 2018 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Take out on Xmas day DOES EXIST....... Brian37 18 2622 December 26, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Does it take courage or cowardice to commit suicide? ErGingerbreadMandude 35 5205 November 30, 2017 at 8:59 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist