Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total religion?
Total religion?
How many relg r in the world? How many believes in monotheism,polytheism or dnt believe in god?
RE: Total religion?
(June 8, 2012 at 10:43 pm)brock3394 Wrote: How many relg r in the world? How many believes in monotheism,polytheism or dnt believe in god?

Who the fuck knows or cares? Is Pastafarianism a religion?

Your second questin smacks of a poll. I would like to see the results of such a poll in this forum, but sincereley hope you don't consider a rejection of any god claim a religion.
(June 8, 2012 at 11:00 pm)cato123 Wrote:
(June 8, 2012 at 10:43 pm)brock3394 Wrote: How many relg r in the world? How many believes in monotheism,polytheism or dnt believe in god?

Who the fuck knows or cares? Is Pastafarianism a religion?

Your second questin smacks of a poll. I would like to see the results of such a poll in this forum, but sincereley hope you don't consider a rejection of any god claim a religion.

Dude,wen sum1 askn a quest,it means its important for him. I want to know bec wen i argue wit a relg dumbo,who claims thr relg is best,than i hv to ask him wat abt othrs?rnt thy relg?
I--um... What? I can't understand what you've typed there.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Quote:Dude,wen sum1 askn a quest,it means its important for him. I want to know bec wen i argue wit a relg dumbo,who claims thr relg is best,than i hv to ask him wat abt othrs?rnt thy relg?

What?

Do a LOT of texting do you?

Here we like to use English.Tiger
I think I've worked out why our 'frnd' post his questions here instead of doing his own research - Google can't understand him either.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 9, 2012 at 12:20 am)brock3394 Wrote: Dude,wen sum1 askn a quest,it means its important for him. I want to know bec wen i argue wit a relg dumbo,who claims thr relg is best,than i hv to ask him wat abt othrs?rnt thy relg?

Dude,

How important is the question wen sum1 askn quest like dis? Relg dumbo, how bout reg dumbo dat no type no nglsh?

Brawndo! The thrist mutilator. Plants love it. It's got electrolytes.
Thumbs Up 
(June 9, 2012 at 2:12 am)Stimbo Wrote: Google can't understand him either.

Big Grin This greatly amused me!
Confusedhock: WTF?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(June 9, 2012 at 3:45 am)Tempus Wrote:
(June 9, 2012 at 2:12 am)Stimbo Wrote: Google can't understand him either.

Big Grin This greatly amused me!

How many religions in world? Quantity? And how many of them belives in montheism,polytheism and dnt believe in god concept(as buddhist). Its important for me,bec wen someone says my relg theory is best,than question arises,'wat about other relig theories'? R they fake?how's u r relg is best? Thts my point,may be u r so dumb,cnt understand in few lines:p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Side effects of total freedom. purplepurpose 18 2039 December 10, 2017 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Total Fucking Fuck You Rant: Please Ignore Shell B 141 50306 December 5, 2012 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: TaraJo