Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Fucking Fuck You Rant: Please Ignore
Total Fucking Fuck You Rant: Please Ignore
As many of you know, I have OCD. For me, unlike most people with OCD, this does not mean I count, wash my hands or outwardly freak out. I have what is known as Pure-OCD. This means I have severe anxiety. This year, it is so much so that I rarely leave my house. My visit with Tibs marked a huge adjustment for me that turned out really fucking great, but it's outside of the norm for me right now. So, I'm find with this. I adjust. I still work all the time. I still pay my bills. I still socialize with my family and friends in ways that are comfortable for me. So where's the problem, you might ask. With the fucking jackasses who get all put out because I fucking wind up in the hospital if I stress too much. It doesn't fucking affect anyone else.

Let's get a few things straight. It isn't about you when someone else has anxiety. Yes, we get that our inability to do certain things might annoy you, but face it. It does not fucking affect you. Go do something else. I don't give a fuck. Don't get fucking pissed at me if you suggest something and I said I don't want to do it. Go without me! I don't want to fucking go anywhere anyway. If hanging out with me is your only priority, we'll compromise. If you get peeved, then I know you're just a dick that just wants me to be your fucking buddy for whatever activity it is you clearly have no one else to join you on.

Here's another thing. I'm not being an asshole. I'm not being childish. I'm not being selfish. I don't want to be fucking sick. Fuck me, right? If you want to act like it's some simple thing that I'm just being a fuck about, I have a suggestion: Do it withfuckingout me. I don't think I can stress enough that I don't fucking want to anyway. I much prefer to sit home reading or go hang out in the woods. If you don't like that, bully for you. I'm not put out that you don't do my things with me, so don't act like a bleeding anus when I don't want to go party like you're 20 again, you dick. I get sick. Tell you what. When you're old and diabetic, how about I suggest a trip to fucking Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory?

Yeah, Gambit, you might know why I'm flipping out a little, but seriously, why the fuck does anyone act like I'm being difficult? The first thing I said is that I do not want to go meet up with anyone. Continuing to try to arrange a meetup spot that works for me after that statement is your idiocy, people. Go fuck yourselves. I already said no once. Saying it again after you put forth effort because you clearly can't read doesn't make me a dick. Furthermore, putting forth one goddamn suggestion is not effort. "I'm done with trying." Really? What are you fucking anemic or ill? Typing that two sentence response on facebook was so much effort that you now need to be a cock? Yeah, I want to meet up with a few of my friends, but most of you can lick my ass. Our buddy just died. I don't know how that means I have to sign up for a bitchy class reunion. I'll wait for the cool kid get together out by the bleachers, thanks. Cocks.

/rant

Sorry, guys. I needed to put that somewhere and thought it best to leave it off of where it was about to go.
RE: Total Fucking Fuck You Rant: Please Ignore
I love you.
(December 1, 2012 at 11:19 pm)Shell B Wrote: Sorry, guys. I needed to put that somewhere and thought it best to leave it off of where it was about to go.

I think I'm getting you. You're okay with me. Fuck em.
[Image: smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif]
(December 1, 2012 at 11:19 pm)Shell B Wrote: Tell you what. When you're old and diabetic, how about I suggest a trip to fucking Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory?

[Image: temp-423-58888956.gif]

Still haven't had enough?
Life is fun, glad you enjoy it.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Yay! I totally smiled. Rayaan, that is fucking epic and hilarious. Min, a hug from you is finding a diamond in a tree. *hugs*
Was not aware you have ocd.

Am now aware.
That sounds like social anxiety and not OCD?
Hope you feel better Shell!

(December 2, 2012 at 2:09 am)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif]

I thought this was relevant. Don't take it the wrong way Angel
[Image: tumblr_m5zcdfJzav1qj4y5f.gif]
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1279 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Podcast recommendations please... arewethereyet 1 204 September 1, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  TH FUCKING SNIFFLES! Rhizomorph13 4 431 March 9, 2020 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1080 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 2847 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Who to ignore tackattack 47 4721 November 27, 2018 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why I'm so fucking angry GUBU 8 896 November 17, 2018 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Self entitled meaningless rant. Brian37 4 745 October 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I fucking quit... Jackalope 311 31986 October 8, 2018 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I love this place, you fucking punks J a c k 22 1606 October 5, 2018 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama