Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side effects of total freedom.
Side effects of total freedom.

Is this the side effect of total freedom? You can stomach even hardcore christian, but those kind of people...
RE: Side effects of total freedom.
Total freedom??? We don't have total freedom here. Not even close. Visit Mexico if you want to see what total freedom looks like.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(December 9, 2017 at 3:33 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Total freedom??? We don't have total freedom here. Not even close. Visit Mexico if you want to see what total freedom looks like.
I meant to say that those kind of people don't seems to be religious and they got lost so much in live that even hardcore Christians look decent.
The side effect of total freedom is death.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Or in my case, excessive masturbation.
(December 9, 2017 at 3:33 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Total freedom??? We don't have total freedom here. Not even close. Visit Mexico if you want to see what total freedom looks like.

Yeah, Mexico is just one big monolithic lawless country, right?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Lawless has nothing to do with total freedom. Rules and consequence still apply whether enforced by police, gangs, drug cartels, or rebel soldiers.  

If you want a real lawless country, try Central Africa Republic.
(December 9, 2017 at 6:27 pm)energizer bunny Wrote: Lawless has nothing to do with total freedom. Rules and consequence still apply whether enforced by police, gangs, drug cartels, or rebel soldiers.  

If you want a real lawless country, try Central Africa Republic.

why that country?
How does victimizing free individuals and ending up in prison for 11 life sentences + 500 years end up in the same thread discussing "total freedom" ? I might have amblyopia but what am I not seeing? This boastful prick is in prison from 11 years of age until 20. Can not find a job. Robs free people until 22 years of age. Goes back in to his cage. Gets out and tortures and robs until put away for so long that if the zombie apocalypse happens he will actually serve his entire sentence pacing in his cell. His victims were robbed of their freedom. He has never really experienced freedom. Where does the word "freedom" apply in this thread?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

To me the OP looks like the opposite of freedom. Makes no sense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 655 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Don't underestimate the power of the dork side Foxaèr 17 771 March 7, 2021 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Bald Eagle aka freedom bird Richi29 10 674 July 24, 2020 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  The effects of long term stress on everyday functionality Sterben 23 1628 March 12, 2017 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The stuff you find on the side of the road... Socratic Meth Head 17 2261 June 3, 2016 at 8:21 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
Exclamation I have gone to the dark side. Aractus 7 1978 March 26, 2016 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  My Freedom! wolf39us 19 2693 February 26, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Op/ed the "freedom" dodge Brian37 14 4102 December 20, 2012 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Total Fucking Fuck You Rant: Please Ignore Shell B 141 50317 December 5, 2012 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Total religion? brock3394 36 13759 June 13, 2012 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Angrboda