Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:50 pm

Poll: Could you download ok?
This poll is closed.
Yes
91.67%
11 91.67%
No
8.33%
1 8.33%
Other (Please explain)
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could you download?
Could you download?
Could some (or all of you perhaps) help me out by trying to download my media project from my website.

I seem to be having all sorts of trouble with firewalls and the like blocking it so if anyone actually manages to download it and they can tell me how easy or difficult it was then that would be a huge help.

Simply click the 'Download' text at the top of the player image.

Once downloaded simply delete it. Thanks Smile

http://www.hypercube.oggtheclever.com/
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Could you download?
Yep, no problems, both on Firefox 12/ubuntu and Firefox 13/win7-64
No problem at all....also using Firefox.
Alright. It works on Chrome too, but I couldn't click the link directly, I had to open it in another tab. The tab closed itself, but the download started. Avast tried to stop me, but I was able to bypass it. Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Thanks peeps Big Grin
No problems at all on Google Chrome. I downloaded the zip folder and the setup.exe file separately and both downloaded without a hitch.
Works on Opera too
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Just me then Dodgy Bloody Norton!!
Downloaded and installed. Big Grin
I downloaded it and didn't have any problems either. I'm on Firefox.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could we teach a computer to lie? Mechaghostman2 8 591 October 27, 2018 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Download Options A Theist 12 1048 December 31, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  What personal info could a person potentially trace, with only knowledge of an email? Gambit 7 2507 May 7, 2012 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  McAfee: 'Shady RAT' Attacks Could Have Hit Thousands of Targets Judas BentHer 0 1398 August 3, 2011 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Judas BentHer