Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What personal info could a person potentially trace, with only knowledge of an email?
What personal info could a person potentially trace, with only knowledge of an email?
Let's say that there's a really annoying troll, and my friend is slightly obsessed about doxing them, how valuable would having their email address be? This is all hypothetical, of course, but aren't there websites where you can run traces on email addresses?
RE: What personal info could a person potential trace, with only knowledge of an email?
Say you could trace an email, which I am in no position to say is possible, you would still have the obstacle of whether said troll used their own information when setting up the email account. I think a troll would be idiotic to do so.
RE: What personal info could a person potential trace, with only knowledge of an email?
This particular troll is pretty idiotic; I've personally witnessed it on many occasions.
Oh, I know that is possible too. Remember how stupid Jeffy was? Mo nailed that motherfucker. Anyway, good luck. Tiberius would probably be able to answer your question. I shall summon him. Big Grin
Email addresses are valuable for doxing. I'm quite well versed in doing it, so if you want me to try and find the person, send me a PM with as many details as you can (email, usernames, sites he frequents, etc).
RE: What personal info could a person potentially trace, with only knowledge of an email?
(May 7, 2012 at 4:24 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Email addresses are valuable for doxing. I'm quite well versed in doing it, so if you want me to try and find the person, send me a PM with as many details as you can (email, usernames, sites he frequents, etc).

Oh have I got a treasure trove of goodies for you. Smile I'll gather everything I can and send it across, cheers.

Shelly, I actually noticed the spelling mistake but couldn't be bothered. I'm on a crusade, there's no time for all that spelling business!!!
RE: What personal info could a person potentially trace, with only knowledge of an email?
There's always time for spelling! Tongue
(May 7, 2012 at 4:24 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Email addresses are valuable for doxing. I'm quite well versed in doing it, so if you want me to try and find the person, send me a PM with as many details as you can (email, usernames, sites he frequents, etc).

Charge him for the service too. Tongue

Hayteᴦ Security... H-Sec...

Just don't merge with a company titled B. Gary. Tongue
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need info on Internet connection when even cell phone service is iffy arewethereyet 10 994 February 24, 2023 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  what is the best email provider gd3001 16 1621 July 25, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Could we teach a computer to lie? Mechaghostman2 8 591 October 27, 2018 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Coal Only Supplied 2 Percent of U.K. Electricity in the First 6 Months of 2017 Aegon 10 1153 November 10, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  My android app on google play ! Back up your contacts to Email WinterHold 6 2119 January 4, 2015 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Could you download? Darwinian 20 4571 June 26, 2012 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  McAfee: 'Shady RAT' Attacks Could Have Hit Thousands of Targets Judas BentHer 0 1398 August 3, 2011 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Judas BentHer