Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:35 pm

Poll: Are you satisfied with the current award bling available for outstanding posting in the face of impossible odds?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I don't give a fart about any of it.
50.00%
9 50.00%
No, everyone should receive awards of participation after every post.
0%
0 0%
No, we need bigger, blingier, more imaginative markers of posting accomplishments which should be awarded with much pomp and ceremony.
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell us about your membership bling!
Tell us about your membership bling!
I just noticed that I now have a medal of honor hanging in the upper right hand corner of all my posts. I think it makes my posts look distinguished, conferring a certain je nais sais quoi. I notice others of you sporting even gaudier bling.

This thread is for bragging about your bling. Perhaps you'd like to tell us the story of how you earned them. Tell us of your accomplishments and daring did.

But I'd especially like to suggest shoulder epaulets. I'm not sure exactly how that could be done but I think they would look smashing with a riding crop leaning against them. Hey, that gives me an idea. Why not create a signature line just loaded with bling? If only I had the skills. Maybe one of you will take up the challenge.
RE: Tell us about your membership bling!
Sorry dude but that's not a Medal of Honor. The Medal of Honor hangs from a blue ribbon with stars and is shaped like this:

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
I don't see anything.
Is this the first time you've seen this then?

[Image: min.jpg]

And after all the trouble Cinjin and I went to, to create and implement medals high enough to cope with your posting count and it turns out you can't see them anyway! Confusedhock:
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
My screen ends right after the "report" button.
I am a n00b. I should have a n00b ribbon.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I'd actually prefer cash. Tiger
(June 25, 2012 at 9:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: My screen ends right after the "report" button.

Dude! You have a ribbon with a roman numeral 2 on it where mine is a 1. (That's okay, you just have to try a little harder.)

On the other hand you have another ribbon inscribed with "13K". That's right. Apparently you have already accumulated 13,000 (pounds or dollars?) of posting awards. You are rich my man. Well played.

(June 25, 2012 at 8:36 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: Sorry dude but that's not a Medal of Honor. The Medal of Honor hangs from a blue ribbon with stars and is shaped like this:

Really? Well at least I have the #1 on my ribbon, like yours. (Even Min is only a 2.) I do note however that I have a couple hundred more posts than you inspite of my, ahem, hiatus. If you expect to collect cash awards on the scale of Min has earned you've got to start cracking, what?
Quote: On the other hand you have another ribbon inscribed with "13K". That's right. Apparently you have already accumulated 13,000 (pounds or dollars?) of posting awards. You are rich my man. Well played.

Perhaps but I can't figure out which setting to adjust in order to see it.

And, like Pad, I'd rather have the cash.
(June 25, 2012 at 11:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote: On the other hand you have another ribbon inscribed with "13K". That's right. Apparently you have already accumulated 13,000 (pounds or dollars?) of posting awards. You are rich my man. Well played.

Perhaps but I can't figure out which setting to adjust in order to see it.

And, like Pad, I'd rather have the cash.

I'd prefer something.... warmer. Aren't regulars supposed to have groupies? Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up. onlinebiker 5 628 April 15, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  You can tell it' s REALLY cold out when - onlinebiker 13 1352 January 31, 2019 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2711 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
Heart Tell us your ethnicity with food pics *Deidre* 138 20994 May 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Tell us your age with a picture Foxaèr 74 9254 May 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I will tell you a secret Foxaèr 16 2801 May 2, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Still a Christian - ask me questions/tell me about yourselves speedyj1992 194 32535 December 2, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Tell Me About Your Teeth BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1758 November 28, 2017 at 2:43 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How to tell it's morning... Gawdzilla Sama 22 3918 September 22, 2017 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Joods
  I'm in a food rut, tell me what ya got. brewer 37 3473 March 23, 2017 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet