Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will tell you a secret
I will tell you a secret
I haven't posted over there in forever, but on the AF.com site I am Sorginak.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: I will tell you a secret
Kit, what are you doing?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
The boi got internet again!!!!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I know. It's like you're coming out of Pinellas Co. Jail or something.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
And I barely post over at TTA but my username there is EvieTheTurtle.

I'm also devils_avocado over at IDMF and SBO_ReachOut2Me over at Wrongplanet.
NO WAYYY ... ... ... I am so shocked ...
The sarcasm has reached epic new levels here at AF today. Like... it's all over the place.

Fantastic!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I mostly post on AF.com
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(May 1, 2018 at 5:48 pm)Sal Wrote: I mostly post on AF.com

When I take breaks from here, I usually go over to AF.com. Haven't need a break from here for a bit, though.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
AF.org seems to have a lot more activity than AF.com

I guess I like the slower pace.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up. onlinebiker 5 619 April 15, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Secret Recipes onlinebiker 19 1543 July 10, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  You can tell it' s REALLY cold out when - onlinebiker 13 1289 January 31, 2019 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2580 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
Heart Tell us your ethnicity with food pics *Deidre* 138 20252 May 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Tell us your age with a picture Foxaèr 74 9149 May 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 9731 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  What's your secret rapper stage name? Gawdzilla Sama 24 1789 January 8, 2018 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Still a Christian - ask me questions/tell me about yourselves speedyj1992 194 31972 December 2, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Tell Me About Your Teeth BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1731 November 28, 2017 at 2:43 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet