Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Atheist Thread
Amazing Atheist Thread
No Amazing Atheist thread? Why he is our version of Glen Beck. I think he has about a billion videos. All great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKaq984fSYI&feature=dir
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.
RE: Amazing Atheist Thread
I think it is a very bad thing TJ is suspended, but I am hardly a fan of him. Still he has made some good videos in the past.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(June 23, 2009 at 5:22 pm)LEDO Wrote: No Amazing Atheist thread? Why he is our version of Glen Beck. I think he has about a billion videos. All great.

I find him extremely irritating ... I lasted maybe a minute.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
I don't like much of the stuff he produces, but this is my favourite video:

[youtube]XZO0HYlfils[/youtube]
Funny thing is that the one he is responding to in that video is a Poe.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I never initially subscribed to TJ when I got into the youtube atheist scene. I then saw his video addressing DonExodus2 (FUCK THEISTIC EVOLUTIONISTS) and was kind of put off (I was a big fan of DEx2, he convinced me to choose Biology at A level). I've since come back around to the idea as he does occasionally have something interesting to say. I like searching through his older videos when he used to talk more about issues and less about blueberry pie.
Some of his are good, some are retarded.....That's all I can really say about him....I'll stick with the debates and "The Atheist Experience".....
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
(June 24, 2009 at 3:32 pm)LukeMC Wrote: I never initially subscribed to TJ when I got into the youtube atheist scene. I then saw his video addressing DonExodus2 (FUCK THEISTIC EVOLUTIONISTS) and was kind of put off (I was a big fan of DEx2, he convinced me to choose Biology at A level). I've since come back around to the idea as he does occasionally have something interesting to say. I like searching through his older videos when he used to talk more about issues and less about blueberry pie.

You'd better hurry up then since TJ will probably delete his old stuff except blueberry pie as soon as his suspension is over.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
I thought his suspension was over.
Not yet. He was suspended, a strike was set on his channel, an old video removed. Then by some weird factor which theist would probably call a miracle TJ's got his suspension lifted and the video reinstated, but still with the strike on the channel. Only to find a few hours later the suspension was in effect again and the video removed again. He is on a 2 week suspension, and he is negotiating with Youtube since he is a partnerchannel to be able to log in to remove any possible offensive videos so he can't get a second strike.

He was on Blogtv the day before yesterday talking about his email conversations with Youtube.

Meanwhile his channel is still up, he can't log in, his videos can still be votebotted, flagged, or dmca'd, responses can still be marked as spam, and there isn't a single thing he can do to stop it.

Richard Coughlan had the same problem a while back. So now he put a load of old videos on private so they cannot be used to flag anymore.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazing movies that are terrible biographies Shell B 59 16059 September 19, 2017 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Amazing Things People Can Do Creed of Heresy 1 1031 January 12, 2015 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Violet
  The Amazing Atheist Loading Please Wait 9 3548 October 8, 2011 at 1:36 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Muslims: Stupid Beliefs by The Amazing Atheist The_Flying_Skeptic 16 8787 June 17, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused