Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims: Stupid Beliefs by The Amazing Atheist
Muslims: Stupid Beliefs by The Amazing Atheist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jnBMZlS9Ss
RE: Muslims: Stupid Beliefs by The Amazing Atheist
The Amazing Atheist is quite funny and most of his videos have plenty of valid information in them. Some of his latest work has not really been up to par though, except for his Justin Bieber Sucks video, that was gold. Smile
[Image: YAYBOOMAVAtAR1_zpse61010be.gif]
The feeble mind will pray to god, the feeble mind will fall.
Pat Condell is funnier.
I'm going to stay pissed off at the Amazing Atheist until he takes back what he said about child rape by priests being as insignificant as consentual but technically underage sex among kids. Seems to not see the difference between rape and consentual sex, and between sex among peers compared to sex with an authority figure (including hell threats for not obeying god's spokesmen).

Otherwise I like TAA's stuff, and that's a really good video above. If I ever hear that he's revoked the childrape being insignificant statement, I'll resubscribe to him.
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
TJ stopped being funny a long time ago. I don't know why I am still subbed to his channel to be honest.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(June 9, 2010 at 12:04 am)Minimalist Wrote: Pat Condell is funnier.
Pat Condell just rants, and he's revealed himself as a bigot more and more in recent weeks.
Because he doesn't approve of muslim activities?

Bill Maher makes an interesting distinction on that score. He says "he is not pre-judging... he is JUDGING."

And he finds islam as seriously wanting as Condell.
No, because despite the fact that he has said he isn't against "all muslims" and only the radical ones, he still opposes a mosque and community center 2 blocks away from Ground Zero. He claims it's making a mockery of those who died, despite the fact that muslims (innocent ones) died in those attacks as well. It's also being built by a guy who has worked for the past 25 years trying to improve Islamic relations with the west, and as such the center is open to everyone.

There is literally no difference between building this mosque and building a cathedral. Condell only opposes it because he is a hypocrite who says he "loves freedom" but somehow only thinks it applies if people are non-muslim.
There are many people who agree with him.

I, also, think that building a mosque at that site is little more than a provocation.

You know, I am against the attempts to restrict illegal immigration here. Mexicans who come to America are perfectly willing to learn English and want to fit in. They work like dogs. What Condell seems to object to are the islamic types who have come to Britain - presumably because they want something better - and then turn around and seek to impose their beliefs on everyone else.

If the Mexicans were looking to turn Arizona in Mexico I'd be lined up on the border with a gun, too. Fuck that. You want to COME HERE - you adapt to us. We don't adapt to you.
I prefer Paul's Ego; he's more fun to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulsEgo

Quote:No, because despite the fact that he has said he isn't against "all muslims" and only the radical ones, he still opposes a mosque and community center 2 blocks away from Ground Zero. He claims it's making a mockery of those who died, despite the fact that muslims (innocent ones) died in those attacks as well. It's also being built by a guy who has worked for the past 25 years trying to improve Islamic relations with the west, and as such the center is open to everyone.
Actually I am just as opposed to it as well. You can call me a bigot despite my Muslim friends, maybe I am, but I actually don't see why it has to be SO CLOSE to Ground Zero. It seems like an obvious provocation. And even if it's not supposed to be, I'm sure radical Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan and everywhere are following along with the news and laughing in our faces anyway.
Blog: That Dumb Atheist Guy

...when being logical goes too far

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Billionaire investor Tom Steyer: "Why Tax Cuts for the Rich Are So Stupid" Aegon 3 505 September 30, 2018 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Amazing movies that are terrible biographies Shell B 59 15929 September 19, 2017 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My Top 10 Stupid Fun Movies Mechaghostman2 7 1264 July 8, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Million Muslims in Concentration Camps by Buddhists Fake Messiah 15 2137 January 29, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Amazing Things People Can Do Creed of Heresy 1 1024 January 12, 2015 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Violet
  Shows that were supposed to be funny but we're just stupid BrokenQuill92 47 7466 February 9, 2014 at 10:03 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Pork-laced bullets sending Muslims straight to Hell Foxaèr 30 7260 June 28, 2013 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  The Amazing Atheist Loading Please Wait 9 3516 October 8, 2011 at 1:36 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  More Stupid Shit From The Ark Crowd Minimalist 3 1216 September 12, 2011 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  tea party less liked than atheists &Muslims. Oldandeasilyconfused 3 2019 August 18, 2011 at 6:22 am
Last Post: Jaysyn