Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doesn't China have any good translators left?
Doesn't China have any good translators left?
I'm looking at buying a new transmitter for my helicopters. I found one on bidproduct that seems very cheap for it's capabilities.

One of the features I always check is failsafe settings. If the receiver loses signal, what settings can i give the receiver so it can cause the least amount of harm or damage. So I downloaded the manual, this is their section on failsafes.

Quote:Model lost in the remote control transmitter signal when the implementation of dynamic
self-help movement. This action is stored in a set of 8-channel receiver, by the user to set
their own store.

Method: Open the first remote control transmitter, receiver after the opening, to ensure
that the receiver Always light, can be normal to accept instructions. Press the button on
the receiver to keep 2 seconds until the light is off, said the store began to manipulate the
action, this time to send button to open soon in the remote control transmitters operate on
self-help movement to do that in 5 seconds after the re-turn on the light before the operation
In the remote control transmitter made on the operation of action will be down the memory.
If the indicator light turns off so that the buttons did not release the button until the indicator
light to turn on, it will lift the self-storage process moves.

I wish this kind of thing was incidental, but a lot of these Chinese manufacturers seem to be competing with each other to see who can get the most gibberish in their manuals.

This is complete and utter bollocks. You cannot tell me that there aren't any decent translators in China, certainly Hong Kong and Shanghai should be filled with them.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Doesn't China have any good translators left?
They probably use on-line translation software to save costs because whenever you hear a native Chinese person speaking English, their accent may be hard to understand but all the words are in the right place.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
They probably don't care what you think, or if you can understand. As long as you buy their product.
Well thats just it. I would more than likely have bought the product if the manual had made any sense. But after downloading the 30 pages of this gibberish, which they laughingly referred to as the improved manual, I decided not to.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I have heard that Chinese language is very simplistic. Where we would say, "John goes to the car." The Chinese literal translation would be "John go car."
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.
http://engrish.com

Nuff said.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the "Who would be left" contest! Angrboda 8 640 July 27, 2023 at 6:57 am
Last Post: emjay
  Jesus doesn't like moderate christians purplepurpose 8 444 August 25, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  It's Time I Left The Architect Of Fate 30 2625 August 4, 2021 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  US China war 70 years later Apollo 10 748 December 14, 2020 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Homemade Quotes, "ABBA sucks, doesn't count." Brian37 37 2360 May 21, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Nineteen days left Foxaèr 50 3571 April 30, 2019 at 11:27 am
Last Post: madog
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2066 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It doesn't inspire confidence onlinebiker 5 803 October 12, 2018 at 11:55 am
Last Post: OakTree500
  Any good barbecuers here? Brian37 22 2244 August 8, 2018 at 9:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  News So Good I Have to Share It Rhondazvous 6 1033 July 5, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Joods