Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The queen doesn't half talk some shit
The queen doesn't half talk some shit
I cant stand that old bag. Lived an easy life sat on her fat arse, comes on the telly at 3 o'clock Christmas day and spouts nonsense about Jesus.

Get fucked Betty.
RE: The queen doesn't half talk some shit
Poor old thing.  She's 92, let her gabble on.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
She is the head of the Church of England.
(December 25, 2018 at 11:35 am)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: I cant stand that old bag. Lived an easy life sat on her fat arse, comes on the telly at 3 o'clock Christmas day and spouts nonsense about Jesus.

Get fucked Betty.

It could be worse, Brian could be spouting at you.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(December 25, 2018 at 12:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Poor old thing.  She's 92, let her gabble on.

Boru

Poor nope.. Old maybe.. Thing yes. She's sodding lucky we haven't taken a leaf out of the French book.
She is irrelevant as far as I am concerned
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(December 25, 2018 at 12:18 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: She is the head of the Church of England.

Is her son going to take the throne next or does it skip a generation?
(December 26, 2018 at 7:39 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(December 25, 2018 at 12:18 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: She is the head of the Church of England.

Is her son going to take the throne next or does it skip a generation?

Only if he recuses himself from the succession, which isn't going to happen. Brian's been jonesing after the crown like a crack addict who hasn't had a hit in a week since he was eighteen.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
So, the son will reign for a decade or so then croak out. Who's next?
(December 26, 2018 at 8:49 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: So, the son will reign for a decade or so then croak out. Who's next?

William is next, then his children, then Harry.

Stuff like this happeend already at the end of the 19th century. Victoria was queen for so long, Edward VII was PoW for 60y before he ascended to the throne. He was king for ca. 10y iirc, then George V came.

The only time when an english PoW was skipped was the Black Prince who died one year before his father, and his son became successor.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 5069 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 794 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Jesus doesn't like moderate christians purplepurpose 8 431 August 25, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Snow Queen fairytale, whats the moral value of it? Woah0 2 304 August 20, 2022 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Homemade Quotes, "ABBA sucks, doesn't count." Brian37 37 2327 May 21, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 1967 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  What we really lost in all this shit... Gawdzilla Sama 7 1139 April 20, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Stupid shit you've seen. Gawdzilla Sama 44 5725 December 26, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It doesn't inspire confidence onlinebiker 5 797 October 12, 2018 at 11:55 am
Last Post: OakTree500
  I’m too old for this shit! J a c k 42 3048 September 26, 2018 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama