Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:16 am

Poll: The god of the bible is:
This poll is closed.
A total pussy.
27.27%
3 27.27%
A limp-dick bitch.
63.64%
7 63.64%
My hero ... I'm a fucktard.
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your god is a pussy!
Your god is a pussy!
A church very near the city I live in here in Michigan burnt to the ground this last week.
Article Wrote:In a news release issued Tuesday night, Kentwood Fire Chief Brent Looman says "fireworks were likely a factor in causing the fire."
Investigators say the origin of the fire was the roof in the rear of the church. Link

What a fucking joke your lazy limp-dicked god is. He's supposedly everywhere, and yet he doesn't even have the ability to stop a little firecracker from burning his own building down. BUT HEY, there is a bright side: Your god just seriously cashed in on a brand new building courtesy of the insurance company.

Kinda makes you think that if Christians claim their god has the power to stop this sort of thing but doesn't, shouldn't they be liable for paying for the whole new building themselves? Lets break it down:

1. Christians claim their god is everywhere, knows all and is indeed all-powerful.
2. Therefore, their god MUST have known that the sparks from the fireworks would indeed burn down the building.
3. Being all-knowing, their god also knew that their new church would be much improved due to the age of the old church.
Result: Their god allowed their church to burn down either for "his own mysterious plan," or he wanted to score himself a big new building.
Either way, the results are all the same. Their god doesn't give a shit about the company who has to pay for the new construction, or the destitute who will lose out on any public outreach efforts the church would've been providing, or the grief of the community who care about the old building. Add to that the fact that god's followers seem perfectly willing to overlook the obvious insurance fraud committed by not only their god but by themselves and you have to ask yourself several more questions...

1. Why do Christians need any insurance??
2. If their god chose to burn down their building, why are they making an insurance company pay for a new one??
3. Wouldn't it be fair to require any religious buffoons to pay for "acts of god" as stated in the clauses of most insurance policies? After all, if he's your god, and he's allowing this to happen, why should he be allowed to capitalize on it???

Basically, it's like saying, "Yeah, we had someone at the church who could've easily stopped the fire, but he didn't - now build us a brand new building."

Undecided
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Your god is a pussy!
I wanted to vote twice.
If insurance clame that an accident of mine and it was an 'Act of God', I am taking God to court. either way God/Insurance Companys are Fucked.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Wasn't there a movie with that plot? I thought it was British.
(July 4, 2012 at 1:46 am)Minimalist Wrote: Wasn't there a movie with that plot? I thought it was British.
There was it was called 'The man who sued God' staring comic legend Billy Connolly.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
I think I saw part of that movie once. I don't remember if it was any good though?

At any rate, I say if Christians want to claim their god is all powerful and all knowing, they shouldn't be allowed to capitalize off his gross negligence.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amusing. Jesus Was A Pussy. Minimalist 4 1910 May 29, 2017 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 22993 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12411 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Your God is your ultimate barrier to finding the Godhead. Greatest I am 1 1455 May 2, 2012 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6693 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad
  Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD Castle 92 17642 September 22, 2011 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Castle