Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD
Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD
Since my life is beautifully run and control by me and everyone is god
Than my god is better than your God

1. I can avoid the negative feeling and action of regret, jealous, anger and your God can’t.
2. Always manage money well, where your God’s always needs tax free money.
3. Never harmed or killed anyone where your God has killed more people in his name more than for any other reason in World's history, more people have been jailed and more wars have been battled.
4. I’m fearless and no one fears me yet your God warns everyone to fear him many times over.

Please Christians filters your answers under 30 words and I don’t lose me with mindless cut and paste.

Fair WARNING my reply is most likely will be- Na na na nah na
WorshipWorship (large)
RE: Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD
Jews, Christians and Muslims are effectively atheists when concerning deities other than ones they worship. Although some in those religious will admit that the other gods are demons in disguise.
undefined
(September 18, 2011 at 9:10 am)Justtristo Wrote: Jews, Christians and Muslims are effectively atheists when concerning deities other than ones they worship. Although some in those religious will admit that the other gods are demons in disguise.

If only one GOD is the one and only way to heaven and order on earth, then the dimensions of lower energy and limit thinking surrounds us.

Everything in my experienced in this world was once imagined. These dimensions imagined can be recorded through sophisticated instruments and thus the minute entity becomes imaginable. Only an entity not having any self control image of dimension or a source of good intention of high energy of all gods in which is not being truly all loving becomes unimaginable.

I think the best middle ground settlement would be everyone is god. When there is a manmade concept of hell, your life become over focus in Fearing GOD. Which results in over obedience and lost in the senses of an overall friendly world? Therefore, the reason for the unimaginable nature is only the absence of reason in which results in evil and entity must be beyond space, beyond my imagination and beyond an overall kindness understanding. Only purpose I can think of for this kind of GOD is to control the masses for power of each ego group in an already over ego world.

When everyone is god and not anti anyone or thing, this kind of unattached, allow each one of us not to be part of the problem.
Quote:If only one GOD is the one and only way to heaven and order on earth

Then let it be Odin. One cool mo'fo and great nightly parties in Valhalla.
I am still on the bench on this particular idea.

My perception is that everything I know is a construct of my awareness.

This idea, in effect, does make me god.

What I see as 'blue', another may see as 'red' but knows that it is 'blue'.

In my world, everyone has fingers that through another's eyes, may be 20 inches long, but in my world, that is 'natural' and my measurement is the fingers are only 2 to 3 inches long.

I do not know how some one else sees things in their world, but our interpretations are on similar ground. If I could get inside some one else's head, I might see a truly bizarre world from my perspective and vice versa.

What we see and perceive in our respective worlds is 'normal'.

And yes. There are a bunch of ands, ifs and buts in this hypothesis, ergo my bench status.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
This thread's title is akin to saying, "My terminal disease is better than your terminal disease."
Trying to update my sig ...
I dislike your threads, Castle.
(September 18, 2011 at 1:04 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: I dislike your threads, Castle.

Thanks very much
(September 18, 2011 at 12:41 pm)Epimethean Wrote: This thread's title is akin to saying, "My terminal disease is better than your terminal disease."

The only thing that stick to me is love and kindness , those other low energy illnessness, I wonder, what are they like?

Not that I want any, just always curious though.
(September 18, 2011 at 8:21 am)Castle Wrote: Fair WARNING my reply is most likely will be- Na na na nah na
WorshipWorship (large)

What a coincidence

Worship Worship (large)

(September 18, 2011 at 12:33 pm)IATIA Wrote: I am still on the bench on this particular idea.

My perception is that everything I know is a construct of my awareness.

This idea, in effect, does make me god.

What I see as 'blue', another may see as 'red' but knows that it is 'blue'.

In my world, everyone has fingers that through another's eyes, may be 20 inches long, but in my world, that is 'natural' and my measurement is the fingers are only 2 to 3 inches long.

I do not know how some one else sees things in their world, but our interpretations are on similar ground. If I could get inside some one else's head, I might see a truly bizarre world from my perspective and vice versa.

What we see and perceive in our respective worlds is 'normal'.

And yes. There are a bunch of ands, ifs and buts in this hypothesis, ergo my bench status.
Then you're saying you're a slave of your own perceptions, everything built around you and others is what they perceptions tell them.

Even trough we see things from different perspectives the thing is that those things we percept are still there as it is, and unless we are under the influence of some chemicals we will usually percept it the same way, because there's a mind behind the perceptions interpreting it the same way others see it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 6880 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2318 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life? Greatest I am 30 2578 July 26, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  The believer seems to know god better than he knows himself Foxaèr 43 8071 June 2, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Better terminology for "Father and Son" ? vorlon13 258 60300 October 13, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  It's Time to Play...WHO'S WORSE THAN YAHWEH! Astonished 37 11294 September 11, 2017 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  And Yet, They Work For A Fucktard Like Ham Minimalist 22 3187 July 18, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Yet another child molesting priest zebo-the-fat 18 2188 April 13, 2017 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  God isn't all powerful dyresand 14 2383 January 31, 2017 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  If Yahweh exists, is he a fraud? Cecelia 33 5314 November 17, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Drich