Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice is Served
Justice is Served
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012070...3SPO3.html

Quote:SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) - A man who beat up a priest who allegedly molested him as a child was acquitted Thursday of assault, a surprising verdict that allowed the defendant to escape a prison sentence.

Now they should hang that fucking priest.
RE: Justice is Served
WIN, I say Hang him from his Balls.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Quote:a surprising verdict that allowed the defendant to escape a prison sentence.

Surprising? To whom? Not me,that was the verdict I hoped would happen and though might. Seems a LOT of people are pissed off with pedophile priests. A pity the guy didn't kill the old cunt and plead temporary insanity. Angry
So it has come to this... That's great actually!
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How about justice? professor 43 5515 October 31, 2014 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Justice: Is it really worth it? Polaris 18 6100 July 17, 2012 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: FemmeRealism