Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB
The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB
I was brought up as an atheist, and then God showed himself to me. Then I became religious and I accepted Jesus Christ. It took me a very long time to disown Christianity and then religion. Now, I just believe in the spirit of God.

I have found that religious people do not really know God or believe in him. Instead they have found and believe in the business world called religion. God does not need religion, the bible or Christ to straighten us out, because he will work with all of us on a one on one bases, for as many lives as it takes.

Religion is a club, where people that are willing to believe and think a certain way, get together to have fun and a family atmosphere. But the business world of religion, must entertain the sinners and be pleasing to there sinful state. This is why little or nothing about religion makes any sense. So you have the singing, dancing, the fashion show and whatever. But for the brain washing they need story time. So the churches write their stories and then put it into a book called the bible. But all of this cannot be of God or godly, because the spirit of sinners hate the spirit of God, with all their heart and mind. So religion is simply to entertain sinners by saying what they want to hear and doing what they need you to do.

Religion is a club where you worship the most famous people. That never loss their fame and are loved to the extreme and are loved all over the world. Those that have an extreme love for them, have no love left for those that do not love them. As the saying goes, you can not slave for two masters for you will love one and hate the other. This is why non-Christians go to hell but this is what Christians like to believe.

Sinners love sinning, but want to think that they can be save or be freed from sin, even if they hold on to it. You do not have to give up sin to be freed from sin so to become a better person, you just except Christ.

Religious people need to believe they can saved by not working hard and suffering or doing anything to improve their spirit toward other and themselves.
RE: The business world of religion or THE RELIGIOUS CLUB
skb Wrote:I have found that religious people do not really know God or believe in him.

They probably say the same thing about you.

Welcome, BTW!
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Welcome.
Cunt
(July 13, 2012 at 4:29 pm)skb Wrote: I was brought up as an atheist, and then God showed himself to me. Then I became religious and I accepted Jesus Christ.

How did he reveal himself? Did he appear beside you in bed after you woke up from a night of heavy drinking? I don't know what he tried to tell you, but his name isn't "God", it's probably Dave, or Bill.

Quote:It took me a very long time to disown Christianity and then religion. Now, I just believe in the spirit of God.

Do you still follow the ancient tomes that those religions prescribe? Or do you just go by what you think god wants.

Quote:You do not have to give up sin to be freed from sin so to become a better person, you just except Christ.

SCHWEEEEET!

Means I can carry on raping people and just accept jebus afterwards, then it's the pearly gates all the way baby.
Welcome.
Care to share a more in-depth explanation of how God showed himself to you?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(July 13, 2012 at 4:52 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: Welcome.

He simply opened his public masturbater's coat.
Cunt
Hi and welcome!

The word you're looking for is 'irreligious' btw.
ROFLOL
(July 13, 2012 at 4:53 pm)frankiej Wrote:
(July 13, 2012 at 4:52 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: Welcome.

He simply opened his public masturbater's coat.

I did think of writing "Ok, point on the doll where he touched you son. We'll make sure this sick bastard goes down for a very long time." but I figured I'd give him a chance to explain himself first.
Might be he has a very good explanation that is undeserving of mockery, unlikely I'll grant you but being open-minded means not pre-judging.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(July 13, 2012 at 4:29 pm)skb Wrote: I was brought up as an atheist, and then God showed himself to me. Then I became religious and I accepted Jesus Christ. It took me a very long time to disown Christianity and then religion. Now, I just believe in the spirit of God.

I have found that religious people do not really know God or believe in him. Instead they have found and believe in the business world called religion. God does not need religion, the bible or Christ to straighten us out, because he will work with all of us on a one on one bases, for as many lives as it takes.

Religion is a club, where people that are willing to believe and think a certain way, get together to have fun and a family atmosphere. But the business world of religion, must entertain the sinners and be pleasing to there sinful state. This is why little or nothing about religion makes any sense. So you have the singing, dancing, the fashion show and whatever. But for the brain washing they need story time. So the churches write their stories and then put it into a book called the bible. But all of this cannot be of God or godly, because the spirit of sinners hate the spirit of God, with all their heart and mind. So religion is simply to entertain sinners by saying what they want to hear and doing what they need you to do.

Religion is a club where you worship the most famous people. That never loss their fame and are loved to the extreme and are loved all over the world. Those that have an extreme love for them, have no love left for those that do not love them. As the saying goes, you can not slave for two masters for you will love one and hate the other. This is why non-Christians go to hell but this is what Christians like to believe.

Sinners love sinning, but want to think that they can be save or be freed from sin, even if they hold on to it. You do not have to give up sin to be freed from sin so to become a better person, you just except Christ.

Religious people need to believe they can saved by not working hard and suffering or doing anything to improve their spirit toward other and themselves.

Religion may be flawed but it serves a purpose. just because you have graduated to the meat of the word doesn't give you the right to condemn those who need the Milk of religious worship. The Religious efforts of man are a double edged sword. First by cutting a path for the new believer to learn to walk with God, but if that very same believer does not learn to walk outside of the path as you did when He begins to see the faults in his path. He will eventually stumble and fall and be cut down by that same sword into worshiping the religious effort itself. thus condemning him to a fate worse than the unbeliever.

Understand we are to simpply be responsiable for what we have been given. If we have been given the understanding that our religious efforts are undermining the worship of God then we are to cast off religion. However if we need the structure and organzition religion offers then again we are to use religion to worship God. In the end our heart will dictate our relationship with God. For us that means we are to provide help to those who need it, and leave those who don't alone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus' Fan Club Minimalist 13 3269 February 11, 2016 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Divinity
  What is your ideal world with religion? Won2blv 28 4178 May 28, 2015 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Why did god get out of the clothing business? Brakeman 5 1126 February 28, 2014 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Brakeman
  A club exists at my school for the purpose of evangelizing students Marnie 84 34403 May 11, 2013 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: catfish
  Is God the head of the Captain Coward club? Greatest I am 2 1395 March 14, 2013 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am