Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist t-shirts
Atheist t-shirts
I recently started a cafepress store for atheist designs. I would appreciate it if some people would take a look at my store. If you see something you like please purchase it. Here is the link to the store waxed
RE: Atheist t-shirts
Blatantly promoting yourself, without introduction, discussion or anything else? Not a good move dude. Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: Atheist t-shirts
Its funny cos his link doesn't even work..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 1292 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Debunking the myth about Red Shirts Amarok 20 1179 February 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Last Chance for Atheist Forum T-Shirts Darwinian 25 8444 November 12, 2009 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Violet