Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody into hardcore/hard-dance or hardstyle
Anybody into hardcore/hard-dance or hardstyle
I totally adore this genre of music. I love the beats, the vibe just everything about this music just lets me forget about my troubles Smile

Being a dj myself i loooove the joy it brings to me and many others. Recently i have come to meet some big names in the genre such as Kutski, ravine, cotts, sc@r and a few others.
RE: Anybody into hardcore/hard-dance or hardstyle
I'm more into the experimental stuff myself.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Reminds me of being on mescaline, wearing thigh-high latex boots, dancing in a cage to pay an ungrateful brat's college tuition. I hate it, actually.

Hey Beavis, he said 'hard': ha ha, ho ho, eh eh, eh eh, eh eh, eh...
Not so much a hardstyle fan. Dubstep, house, DnB are cool. Hardstyle is just to repetitive for me.
You really believe in a man who has helped to save the world twice, with the power to change his physical appearance? An alien who travels though time and space--in a police box?!? [Image: TARDIS.gif]
I posted a thread a while back sharing dance mixes. I'm not entirely sure if what I posted fits into the 'hardstyle' genre, but otherwise yeah, I do like this music Smile

http://atheistforums.org/thread-13068.ht...ance+mixes

DJ Rossi is my favourite, simply for his hour long mixes on youtube, just stick those on, put some headphones in, and enjoy hours of non stop awesome music while you surf the web/work whatever.

*Edit, ok lol just looked up hardstyle, it's more Angerfist and ultra hardcore isn't it. Yeah I like it, but can't put up with it for too long before it gets too tedious Tongue
Angerfist are more gabber as far as im aware. Ill check out your link dude
(July 16, 2012 at 5:44 am)Napoleon Wrote: *Edit, ok lol just looked up hardstyle, it's more Angerfist and ultra hardcore isn't it. Yeah I like it, but can't put up with it for too long before it gets too tedious Tongue

I went to a few raves and when I'd get home from them I could still feel the floor bouncing from everyone stomping.
You really believe in a man who has helped to save the world twice, with the power to change his physical appearance? An alien who travels though time and space--in a police box?!? [Image: TARDIS.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Go into the light WinterHold 0 546 June 19, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What modern physics is turning into? Jehanne 8 760 May 29, 2021 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Brian37
  So You Think You Can Dance c172 1 994 June 13, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Anon2381
  NdGT Shamed One Into Oblivion! Minimalist 0 356 August 30, 2016 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So You Think You Can Dance: "The Next Generation" c172 0 603 May 19, 2016 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: c172
  Slavoj Žižek parody - The Perverted Dance (Cut The Balls) Pretzel Logic 0 1565 October 31, 2013 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Pretzel Logic
  Nanci Griffith -It's A Hard Life orogenicman 1 877 April 23, 2013 at 8:12 am
Last Post: festive1
  Dave Matthews - Crash Into Me orogenicman 0 782 April 23, 2013 at 7:27 am
Last Post: orogenicman
  Hard Rock Hallelujah Gooders1002 5 1482 March 17, 2013 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Gooders1002
  How to jump into an ice covered pool, the German way Norfolk And Chance 0 721 October 19, 2012 at 4:36 am
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance