Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So You Think You Can Dance
So You Think You Can Dance
Anybody watching? I almost gave up after the junior edition they had last time, but it looks like they're back to normal for this run. Tonight was auditions. I forget where from. But I liked the Russian twins, myself. 

http://www.fox.com/so-you-think-you-can-dance
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: So You Think You Can Dance
(June 13, 2017 at 12:13 am)c172 Wrote: Anybody watching? I almost gave up after the junior edition they had last time, but it looks like they're back to normal for this run. Tonight was auditions. I forget where from. But I liked the Russian twins, myself. 

http://www.fox.com/so-you-think-you-can-dance
Thats my favorite show. Still waiting for guy to come fix cable. Sad
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So You Think You Can Dance: "The Next Generation" c172 0 607 May 19, 2016 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: c172
  Slavoj Žižek parody - The Perverted Dance (Cut The Balls) Pretzel Logic 0 1568 October 31, 2013 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Pretzel Logic
  Anybody into hardcore/hard-dance or hardstyle Nemo 7 2173 July 16, 2012 at 7:37 am
Last Post: KnockEmOuttt
  OKAY YOU BRITS, WHAT DID YOU THINK OF.... LEDO 9 5017 June 7, 2012 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  C Me Dance: This movie seriously has to be seen to be believed! Rev. Rye 7 2874 October 18, 2011 at 8:04 am
Last Post: reverendjeremiah