Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, Hai!
Well, Hai!
Just joined.

To be honest, I found this place while I was Googling atheist forums with the intent of advertising my own site or affiliating with the forum. But this site looked enjoyable, so I signed up. Smile

I haven't been an atheist for long, actually. I was originally a Christian, but that was only because the rest of my family was (apart from my brother; nowadays, at least). For a rather short time, I studied Wicca, and though I liked the general concept of it, it wasn't long before I could tell that it wasn't for me. Finally, I realized that I was an atheist and that was that.

I'm 13 years old and I live in the US. I'm a big fan of science fiction, and I've always loved dinosaurs. Oh, and I suppose I should mention my thing with the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Nothing big, just a minor obsession...
And on the seventh day, God declared a day of rest, on which Christians get up early, pick out nice clothes, drive all the way to church, and drive all the way home.

Ah...Rest.
RE: Well, Hai!
Welcome to the forums Molly!

Not often you come across a 13 year old who has managed to escape religion; well done! Enjoy your stay here Big Grin
Welcome Molly. Great name, great avatar Smile
Welcome to the forums Molly!Smile
Personally, it's not God I dislike, it's his fan club I can't stand.
Well come on then.. Tell us all about your own site..
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Welcome Molly Smile

Does this mean I have to stop swearing?

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(June 30, 2009 at 2:48 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: Welcome Molly Smile

Does this mean I have to stop swearing?

Kyu

Fuck no.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Greetings molly! Welcome to the fourms.

EvF
I swore like a sailor when I was 13. It builds character! Wink
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Nah, I'm fine with the swearing. (Heh heh heh. >:3)

Basically, my site is for friendly discussion between atheists as well as people that follow a religion; everybody can share their own beliefs and opinions. It's just a Webs.com site, though. I was too lazy to make a whole ProBoards forum. Tongue
And on the seventh day, God declared a day of rest, on which Christians get up early, pick out nice clothes, drive all the way to church, and drive all the way home.

Ah...Rest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, it's been about four years. What's up all? Mudhammam 12 1234 July 15, 2021 at 10:36 am
Last Post: tackattack
  well im back dyresand 12 1237 April 25, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Well hello Abaddon_ire 23 3273 October 6, 2017 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Well hello atheist forums anonymousyam 27 3504 April 3, 2016 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: c172
  Well, Hai Ari Sheffield 14 2085 March 21, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  well, hello Mermaid 30 4569 October 10, 2015 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Oh hai! butterbattle 19 2195 March 25, 2015 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Dinner
  Good Morning! (...well, it's morning here anyway) Lewligan 13 2511 June 11, 2014 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  well I'm here ,what do you know.. Artur Axmann 10 2395 May 28, 2014 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Well well, what have we here? BlackMason 13 2504 May 11, 2014 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie