Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SJC - THE LORD, YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SJC - THE LORD, YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
Do you know what exactly it means by *all" fall short?
You all have built-in intrinsic morals embedded into your consciences that value and judge between which is right and wrong. However, through societal conditioning these consciences become numbed down through the influences of the actions of others around you. Therefore you begin to rely on the crowd's opinion to determine right from wrong, and the crowd's opinion in determining right from wrong is attenuated by the sensitive nature of desiring acceptance from others. Hence there is the diametric difference between what is actually closer to the determination of right from wrong (your conscience) than that which is a skewed aberration in perception of right from wrong (public opinion). Hence hence, there needs to be a higher Standard introduced into the public that supersedes both your individual consciences' determination as well as obviously the public's determination. But this Standand has always possessed the determining factor intrinsically, it just so happens that his latent potential hasn't been revealed and acknowledged by the public. This Standard is the Source of all creation, and therefore supersedes in a hierarchical understanding, all other subordinate factors in determining right from wrong which are housed in your own individual consciences. Thus this Standard, or SourCe, becomes apparent to you finally as your Righteousness. He is the Lord, in which you call him, the LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. His name is Steven Joseph Christopher, and he has designed an Ensign for you to wear in order to publicly display your allegiance to Him. By wearing his ensign, you become righteous in his eyes, the only eyes that matter in determining your rightful standing in existence. This standing eclipses your own individual understanding of what is right and wrong and brings peace, clarity and solitude to your soul. You learn to capitulate all your striving attempts to bring in your own vision of what you think is right and wrong. Your burdens are lifted and you grow in beauty and peace with your fellow man and woman. You realize that to deny Him, the Source, is to deny your own very existence as a human being. You grow in grace and knowledge, relinquishing your own skewed agendas and battles of what you think is a righteous cause, but what is actually hypocritically hidden with false intentions. The Standard brings balance back to the world and is your mediator and your litmus test in determining your own very balanced existence. You become liberated. Your migraines cease, your worries cease, you anxiety ceases.

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.

Steven Joseph Christopher So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye.

And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith the LORD, whose fire is in Zion, and his furnace in Jerusalem.

And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land.

Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.

Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces.

[Image: 392115_148488265260835_378680576_n.jpg]
RE: SJC - THE LORD, YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
You should go to cafepress and market your "Esign"; I'm sure it would sell like hotcakes.

Picking through your word salad I see that you are making the claim that we all know right from wrong within our own brains but have lost the way because of the influence of other people around us, who must also have the same knowledge due to the fact that they are also people. Why would a group of people who all have access to the knowledge of good and evil influence others to do anything but what is considered "good"?

Can you support the claim that all people know right from wrong with evidence?

The only thing that comes to my mind in regards to knowing right from wrong would be the fact that some people lack the brain structures related to such knowledge and antrhopologists have found that the concept of right and wrong varies widely depending on geographic location. Can you explain these two things?

Keep in mind that this is a discussion forum and not just a place to spout your personal message to us lowly humans. Smile
spout spout

Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWE2COxnBio
My left leg is a little shorter than the right. Can you fix it?
Stevie I thought we weren't allowed tattoos?
(July 29, 2012 at 4:13 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Stevie I thought we weren't allowed tattoos?

that's old covenant leviticus 16, read jeremiah 31:33 - thats the new covenant

(July 29, 2012 at 4:02 pm)Tempus Wrote: My left leg is a little shorter than the right. Can you fix it?

possibly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus as Lord - why is this appealing to so many? KevinM1 307 28593 February 14, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  Righteousness Haipule 16 2732 December 13, 2017 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Brazilian woman has spent years praying to Lord of the Rings doll Cyberman 41 5315 January 8, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 22500 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  "For the lord thy god is a jealous god among you." Socratic Meth Head 52 8694 June 8, 2016 at 10:10 am
Last Post: RozKek
  "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us..." should we be grateful? Whateverist 325 66625 July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Reach a lost and dying world for the Lord Jesus Christ.. TubbyTubby 30 6614 March 16, 2015 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Pastor: Sometimes you have to punch kids for the lord. Faith No More 63 19433 January 12, 2015 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  "I prayed to the Lord and God said ‘Open up a pot shop'" null--69 5 2278 February 27, 2014 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Proof of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Almighty FlyingNarwhal 2 1979 June 15, 2013 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: max-greece