Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look at [i]this[/i] guy!
look at [i]this[/i] guy!
shit.

i suppose this lends to 5th's commentary on the lack of educated folks in the states. this guy Lowell Turpin, is arrested for hitting his wife in the face for cheating on him with some guy in a suit. check out who he is in the video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHDCSuPpR...re=g-all-u

btw, this is a guy who would likely be voting for romney, along with his wife.

and one more, just for kicks. surprise! rick santorum defends his alma mater - penn state (and jerry sandusky).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnrYPC0qG...ure=relmfu
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
RE: look at [i]this[/i] guy!
Have to agree with Cenk. I don't think the Turpin character would be caught dead near a voting booth.

The second video is just sad.
RE: look at [i]this[/i] guy!
i hope he wouldn't, but there is no guarantee his wife wouldn't drag him in and she appears to be in the romney camp.

the second video blows my mind, well the premise of the alumni of penn state. i've been on that campus a few times and it's so buried in the middle of nowhere, it's like they gain this blind allegiance to joepa and the school.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Guy Sal 1 254 January 7, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  This Is Worth A Look, I Think BrianSoddingBoru4 2 217 August 22, 2018 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bravo is rerunning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy !! vorlon13 14 1840 April 15, 2018 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Your Opinions On This Omnipolitics16 Guy? Omnicidal 7 949 January 2, 2018 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Omnicidal
  Strigoi. Tonight. Yes!!! Oh...and some guy named Rick. Athene 16 2071 August 30, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Watch this guy rip on Duck Dynasty. Brian37 0 732 May 17, 2015 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Double standards? white guy gets shot by black cop in a similar situation days apart Drich 49 12342 September 2, 2014 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Zack
  Where have you Brits been hiding this guy? SteelCurtain 3 1050 March 31, 2014 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: ManMachine
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2950 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  You will never look at Mrs Doubtfire the same ever again frankiej 3 1289 June 16, 2012 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Annik