Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bravo is rerunning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy !!
Bravo is rerunning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy !!
A new generation of fans can enjoy this epic series.

LOL, have had a Smart Search for this show on my DVR for years and finally got a hit today. I see 4 episodes spooled up already.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Bravo is rerunning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy !!
[Image: Queer-Eye-Cast-2018.jpg]

Which one would you do?

I would have to take the one in the middle.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Never watched it but have heard quite a bit.

As a hetero will I be disappointed?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You might pickup some grooming, clothing, cooking and interior design panache.

Then again, you may not . . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I used to like it off and on in its first run. I live in the main "gay neighborhood" in my large city, and some guys about town do kind of fit that stereotype. Not sure how Omaha or Tampa Bay are in that regard, or whether that whole thing is arguably a bit offensive. But I did like the original hosts of that show. Out of those hosts, I think the guy in the center looks best in that particular suit. But as an avid peoplewatcher, give them different (from that and/or from oneanother) outfits, and that could change dramatically.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(April 15, 2018 at 10:23 am)vorlon13 Wrote: You might pickup some grooming, clothing, cooking and interior design panache.

Then again, you may not . . . .

Tongue

Then definitely can't let the wife watch. It would be my own personal version of hell.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
BTW, Bravo is running the original series. To be clear.

I devoured the whole first season (new version) at once. It's impossible to watch without crying. I absolutely love all of them, they are just the best people. That being said I'd pick the style guy (second from the left) if I had the correct plumbing.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(April 15, 2018 at 12:24 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: BTW, Bravo is running the original series.  To be clear.

Maybe I'm confusing this with something else, then. *goes to wikipedia*
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I don't think there is anything wrong with me that five super gay fashion designers can fix.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Guy Sal 1 254 January 7, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Your Opinions On This Omnipolitics16 Guy? Omnicidal 7 949 January 2, 2018 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Omnicidal
  Strigoi. Tonight. Yes!!! Oh...and some guy named Rick. Athene 16 2071 August 30, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Watch this guy rip on Duck Dynasty. Brian37 0 732 May 17, 2015 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Double standards? white guy gets shot by black cop in a similar situation days apart Drich 49 12342 September 2, 2014 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Zack
  Where have you Brits been hiding this guy? SteelCurtain 3 1050 March 31, 2014 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: ManMachine
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2950 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Pork-laced bullets sending Muslims straight to Hell Foxaèr 30 7313 June 28, 2013 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Gay people exist? Go straight to jail. Foxaèr 6 2119 June 12, 2013 at 8:42 am
Last Post: littleendian
  look at [i]this[/i] guy! jackman 2 1072 August 2, 2012 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: jackman