Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh fuck! I did it AGAIN!
oh fuck! I did it AGAIN!
I left ANOTHER forum in a snit. I don't post fatuous last posts, I just go away.

This time,it was "Rational Skeptics". I guess the name should have been a hint.

I must be getting old. I allowed ONE person to get under my skin. I really don't know if that was because I don't like being confronted with my faults in others. Or that the guy is a simply miserable churl and dead cunt on whom I would not piss if he was on fire. (unless I pissed gasoline)

Probably bit of both. Anyway,it stopped being fun,so I've left.
RE: oh fuck! I did it AGAIN!
*Interesting*.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(September 2, 2012 at 7:15 pm)padraic Wrote: This time,it was "Rational Skeptics". I guess the name should have been a hint.

I signed up to Rational Skeptics a while back. Not the most inviting of experiences. I've not given up on it yet... then again, I've not posted there in quite a while.
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
Meh. I've left several forums in a shitstorm. Some are just too easy to troll, some are too uptight and some are just dumb. I've learned to enjoy it.

Now I want to try Rational Skeptics; what should I expect?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(September 2, 2012 at 8:23 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Meh. I've left several forums in a shitstorm. Some are just too easy to troll, some are too uptight and some are just dumb. I've learned to enjoy it.

This is what my PM InBox looked like on my 1st day. And this was just from my introductory message. So... have fun. There are a mixture of people with serious sanity problems, and those who seem cool. Although they're comfortable with the insane ones, so... judge for yourself, basically. Wink

[Image: denada.jpg]

Red Celt's Blog
(September 2, 2012 at 7:55 pm)Red Celt Wrote:
(September 2, 2012 at 7:15 pm)padraic Wrote: This time,it was "Rational Skeptics". I guess the name should have been a hint.

I signed up to Rational Skeptics a while back. Not the most inviting of experiences. I've not given up on it yet... then again, I've not posted there in quite a while.

The forum is OK-ish. I think it was just that I was not able to fit in with the dominant clique led by an obnoxious fool called Xouper

He got up my nose with a post he wrote about 'all the stupid people' on that forum. That post included the throw-away line "at a Mensa lunch last week".
l learned that as his insults cut me,that it likely that mine probably also hurt others. I resolved to at least try to be less of a prick,at least with soft targets such as some of our Christian apologists.

Errata. I just realised, Xouper isn't from Rat Skeps; that was LAST month.

This month it was "The Skeptics Society Forum'. My name there is Bunyip.

http://www.skepticforum.com/

I would me most grateful if anyone would check out Xouper and give an opinion on whether I'm just being a precious old fart.

Quote:This is what my PM InBox looked like on my 1st day. And this was just from my introductory message. So... have fun. There are a mixture of people with serious sanity problems, and those who seem cool. Although they're comfortable with the insane ones, so... judge for yourself, basically

Fuuuuuuckkkkk!

From whence was that puerile, hateful bile? Fuck 'em. Angry
Nada sure likes you RedCelt.

I've recently joined rationalia, it's pretty good so far, similar to this place Tongue
Ever tried rationalskepticism.org?
(September 2, 2012 at 8:36 pm)padraic Wrote: He got up my nose with a post he wrote about 'all the stupid people'
on that forum. That post included the throw-away line "at a Mensa lunch last week".

I took a Mensa IQ test and scored comfortably well enough to become a member. Only, I'm smart enough to not want to be a member of Mensa. Back in the days when I was a regular in usenet, the mensa newsgroup was universally hated by everyone else as they were a group of utter cocks.

Saying that you're a member of Mensa is much the same as having a fish on your car. It should be self-evident (because of your behaviour) that you're intelligent or a Christian. If you have to announce it... you've failed the first test.

Red Celt's Blog
(September 2, 2012 at 8:30 pm)Red Celt Wrote:
(September 2, 2012 at 8:23 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Meh. I've left several forums in a shitstorm. Some are just too easy to troll, some are too uptight and some are just dumb. I've learned to enjoy it.

This is what my PM InBox looked like on my 1st day. And this was just from my introductory message. So... have fun. There are a mixture of people with serious sanity problems, and those who seem cool. Although they're comfortable with the insane ones, so... judge for yourself, basically. Wink

[Image: denada.jpg]

Red Celt seems to have some issues. From what I see here, I uspect he's a troll. I can only imagine how he would react to my being trans, but I'm eager to find out.

Doh. My mistake. Those were all to you but from how many different people?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1386 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2257 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  When The Ever-Loving Fuck Did THIS Become Acceptable?? BrianSoddingBoru4 40 4582 July 17, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker and Tits Fireball 12 1898 March 17, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Should I fuck off to bed. Succubus 11 1369 January 27, 2018 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: John V
  People you would fuck? NuclearEnergy 93 26444 June 27, 2017 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Where the fuck are these people? paulpablo 51 11705 February 22, 2017 at 4:35 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Are you a worrier or a don't give a fuck type person. paulpablo 23 5211 February 22, 2017 at 4:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Bwahaha! Fuck Off Fuckers.. Minimalist 19 2156 January 20, 2017 at 1:18 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  People who otta just shut the fuck up because EVERYTHING they say sets me off vorlon13 35 4944 January 7, 2017 at 10:34 am
Last Post: brewer