Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bwahaha! Fuck Off Fuckers..
Bwahaha! Fuck Off Fuckers..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/...udy-finds/

Quote:Foul-mouthed people are also the most honest, study finds

Quote:States such as New Jersey, where a lot of people use bad language, were found to rank highly on the State Integrity Index, whereas Utah and other places where bad language is a relative rarity saw higher levels of fraud similar offences.

Fucking mormon liars!
RE: Bwahaha! Fuck Off Fuckers..
I have to be the epitome of integrity then.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Fuckin' 'A' they're right. I'm one of the most goddamned honest motherfuckers you'll ever meet.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Statistically, we know for a fact that politicians lie more than others because atheist politicians are very underrepresented, especially in the US congress. So theists lie in the name of god and so do atheists.

It looks like the bible has been reduced to a very convenient tool.
Then again, it always was.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Jesus fucking Christ . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ha!  And yet so many people say you shouldn't fucking curse around kids, and that kids shouldn't fucking curse.  Am I the best fucking parent or what?
I already knew this from my very own motherfucking bastard-cunting arse-shagging buggering sodding pissing shitting wanking first hand experience, to be honest.
I know plenty of people who could make a sailor blush and those same people are lying liars who spout nothing but lies out of their lying pieholes.

Also - I absolutely fucking hate being lied to. Nothing pisses me off more than to be lied to - on any level - no matter how insignificant the liar thinks their lie is. It would be different if they were mistaken and honestly apologized for their mistake, but when they deliberately go out of their way to lie, they lose any respect I had for them.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Same. Destroys trust. Being called a liar does the same thing for me.
(January 19, 2017 at 12:20 pm)Divinity Wrote: Ha!  And yet so many people say you shouldn't fucking curse around kids, and that kids shouldn't fucking curse.  Am I the best fucking parent or what?

One of them, anyway.

I'm near the top of the fucking list, too. This for me is an "in your face" moment to those goddamn soccer moms and grade school teachers who looked askance at me when my then 8-year-old son revealed his love of George Carlin in front of everyone at some school function. Tight-assed bitches should have been grateful that he didn't start quoting whole routines, which he was quite capable of doing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1381 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3509 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  Neil deGrasse Tyson off the hook! chimp3 5 1228 March 16, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Fell off my bike tonight Foxaèr 48 2654 October 22, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2245 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  I'm off on holidays again GUBU 6 947 September 4, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: GUBU
  When The Ever-Loving Fuck Did THIS Become Acceptable?? BrianSoddingBoru4 40 4570 July 17, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  My humor, I know it's off the wall Foxaèr 13 2065 May 8, 2018 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker and Tits Fireball 12 1897 March 17, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Pick the time you want me off Mystic 42 5024 February 1, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet