Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 1:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People who otta just shut the fuck up because EVERYTHING they say sets me off
People who otta just shut the fuck up because EVERYTHING they say sets me off
PAT FUCKING ROBERTSON
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: People who otta just shut the fuck up because EVERYTHING they say sets me off
(January 6, 2017 at 3:11 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: PAT FUCKING ROBERTSON

DONALD FUCKING TRUMP AND ALL HIS DEPOLORABLES!!!!

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: People who otta just shut the fuck up because EVERYTHING they say sets me off
While it is true that most of the time I take religious stupidity with a grain of salt and an eyeroll, sometimes, just sometimes - you just wanna lose your shit!

This is one of those days.
Most Christians are buffoons spewing out unfounded rhetoric they've regurgitated from some other useless butt-nugget with no understanding of anything outside their tiny little bubble.  It can be most vexing.

Dodgy

EDIT:
Oops, I forgot to put my answer ----- Anyone who believes magic is real and has an imaginary relationship with an invisible wizard that has never been seen or heard and only performs miracles that always coincidentally look exactly like normal daily occurrences that could happen to anyone.
[Image: ingodwetrustsig_zpsc0r3w6np.jpg]
Nancy Reagan

Jerry Falwell (deceased, but still annoying)

Fred Phelps (unless Billy the Fridge is sitting on his face)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Mitch Fucking McConnell.
Astrologers. All of them.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Who's that blond Trumper with the face that always looks like someone farted? Coulter, right? That bitch. She should get a time machine, go back ten years and shut up then.
Maybe you mean Kellyanne Conway?
Both her and Coulter can shut it always.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Whenever I see Coulter on the TV here I just think she's a Poe. But I guess that's almost the point.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes you should just shut up. arewethereyet 12 462 April 10, 2024 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 3751 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1379 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Ok computer techs, what say you? Brian37 82 6393 October 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you learn to do because of the pandemic? arewethereyet 31 2107 June 27, 2021 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2258 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Environmental charities, what say you? Brian37 11 885 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one
  Smile when you say that.... onlinebiker 12 1059 April 11, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  It’s Christmas so say something nice The Valkyrie 16 1714 December 19, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: no one
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3509 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod