Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism=Rejection?
Atheism=Rejection?
I was recently reacquainted with a rather amusing atheist on youtube by another thread made by teaearlgreyhot. Thats how I found another video by him which I found to be such an effective deconstruction I just had to post it on here.

Then I saw this parody of it that made me laugh so hard I had to post it. Its actually by the same guy with a new account for making personal appearances. The other one is solely for animations.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: Atheism=Rejection?
DarkMatter2525 is a genuine YouTube legend.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Atheism=Rejection?
(September 15, 2012 at 1:25 am)Stimbo Wrote: DarkMatter2525 is a genuine YouTube legend.
Along with AronRa, Grappling Ignorance and The Thinking Atheist.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27132 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12481 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Rejection of All that is Holy Neo-Scholastic 32 5029 November 19, 2014 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12155 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10497 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  The paradox of acceptance vs rejection in secular settings Vincenzo Vinny G. 37 16105 September 6, 2012 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: genkaus
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 12007 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  "Old" atheism, "New"atheism, atheism 3.0, WTF? leo-rcc 69 38095 February 2, 2010 at 3:29 am
Last Post: tackattack