Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boardwalk Empire
Boardwalk Empire
Anyone else into this show? I'm a big fan. Season 3 premiere is tonight.
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
RE: Boardwalk Empire
I saw a huge bush of pubes in the first episode and never watched any more.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(September 16, 2012 at 8:27 pm)Annik Wrote: I saw a huge bush of pubes in the first episode and never watched any more.

Well I'm sold.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyzCccndc2w

I'm more interested in what happens beneath it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I watched about half of the first season... I'm not such a fan of the format (any TV show really), I'd rather not have to wait a week between episodes. I should give it another go, it was interesting, just that week of waiting kills me, then I forget it's on, and then I'm behind an episode... Vicious cycle...
Man, it is freakin' awesome.
Cunt
(September 16, 2012 at 8:27 pm)Annik Wrote: I saw a huge bush of pubes in the first episode and never watched any more.

This raises so many questions that a polite person would dare not ask...

I am not that polite person.
Do you take that approach to everything and if so has Hovik waxed his sack to avoid this type of unfair rejection.

If so I have just gained a whole new respect for him and he is getting rep. I would imagine his face would of been frozen in a sort of pale, horrified expression for about a week after it was done like he'd seen a ghost or something.
Everytime the subject was raised afterwards he'd have the look of someone deep in thought about a terrible trauma like he'd been present for Vietnam or something. Instead of gunshots and explosions he'd hear a short, sharp rip and a blood curdling scream like something from a horror movie.
The sound of velcro sends him into a terrified frenzy where he locks himself in the bathroom screaming "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BALLS!".

I would also like to know how you trick him into getting it done over and over again. Like, do you go "Hovik, we're going to McDonalds", he rushes down excited as a giddy child and gets in... and then you lock the car doors and laugh evilly as you drive past McDonalds and to the place he has come to know as the "anti-McDonalds".
He fumbles to get out but notices that seatbelt you placed on him isn't a seat belt... its a straight jacket. He howls with despair knowing whats coming next, knowing that he will not get his McDonalds, knowing he will not escape and knowing he is doomed to his fate. The rash will be terrible and the pain beyond all comprehension.. but at least he'll be able to draw a face on them. With this he smiles briefly... the smile vanishes as he enters and the door closes behind him. The faintest light disappearing, leaving him in total darkness.
"Hello Mr Hovik" says a cold, gloating voice.
"I see your back again"
Hovik is paralysed with fear. "Am... am I going to get my McDonalds now?"
The voice laughs "No Mr Hovik, no you will not."
*RIIIIP!*
*screams*
"See you next month, Mr Hovik."

... I've forgotten where I was going with this. Does any of that happen?
If so do I have permission to copyright it and write a book about it? It suddenly occurs to me this would make for an excellent novel.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Um... No. No. He shaves every once and a while and my real bother is lady-pubes.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(September 17, 2012 at 6:58 pm)Annik Wrote: Um... No. No. He shaves every once and a while and my real bother is lady-pubes.

Wait wait wait. He shaves?
Wow, I was just kidding. That must be nerve-racking.
I mean it hurts like hell when the shaver acts up and tugs just my beard let alone if it did it while shaving that... *shudders*
The rash alone must be hellish.

See that ladies?
Thats devotion. Once you've found a man willing to take a shaver near his scrotal area and risk all just so you can feel more comfortable you know you're on to a good thing.

Awwwwww yeeeeeeeeah.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Raph Wrote:Wow, I was just kidding. That must be nerve-racking.
I mean it hurts like hell when the shaver acts up and tugs just my beard let alone if it did it while shaving that... *shudders*
The rash alone must be hellish.

Take it from me... it's totally fine, and reasonably easy to shave your own penis. Man up and use a razor and soap/shaving creme. Also, in the case of long never-shaven pubes: use a scissors Tongue

Never gotten a rash down there yet... but so far I've picked my partners fairly 'well' Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Walking Dead and Broadwalk Empire Season 3 trailer Something completely different 2 1539 July 26, 2013 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce