Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has this happened to you?
Has this happened to you?
Ok, so today at work, I am out back smoking. And my co-worker's girlfriend shows up to pick him up. So she asks me where he is and I say I don't know. So she walks in the back door and then not more than 15 or 20 seconds later comes screaming out the same door, "MAKE HER COME OUT HERE".

I was taken aback and had no clue what the fuck she was screaming about. And eventually he came out and she started hitting him.

Confused I only peiced the story together after she left. A little backstory about the food joint I work at. There is a back dining area which is open and anyone could walk in and see what you are doing. There is ABSOLUTLY no chance of funny business of any kind going unnoticed in a huge open room. Much less would anyone there tollarate an adult hitting on a teen.

So it turns out this girlfriend is simply bat shit insane with jealousy and got upset for him merely talking to her(our busser). I know all our co workers and there is no way anything like that would be tollerated.

And on top of that this crazy woman came back after we were closed just as she(the busser) was about to leave. Fortunately for that poor girl we were still there and she left. But a waitress followed her home just in case.

I have had my personal experiance with having a jealous girlfirend who hit me in the face while I was driving because she thought I was looking at another woman.

I don't care how much you may think you like or love someone, it is not love when they cant trust you, or want to control you, and most certainly it is not love to get physical with someone.
RE: Has this happened to you?
I've worked in restaurants, strip joints, bars, you name it. I've seen all kinds of crazy drama go down.

downbeatplumb has a good example of this about one of his ex girlfriends Panic
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(September 22, 2012 at 9:14 pm)aleialoura Wrote: I've worked in restaurants, strip joints, bars, you name it. I've seen all kinds of crazy drama go down.

It is so sad that evolution produces this kind of behavior.
Jealousy is ugly.
Yep, it has happened to me. I'd rather be single than have to endure that again.
(September 22, 2012 at 9:16 pm)Darwinian Wrote: downbeatplumb has a good example of this about one of his ex girlfriends Panic

Strange how initially really nice people morph into jealous obsessed and controlling people.

I understand that she was pissed when I ended the relationship when I could no longer stand her crude manipulations, but I never dream't that her response would be "I don't think so".

She took to camping outside my house and stalked my movements.

But the worst part was she worked were I worked so every lunch break hunted me down for a bit of light pummeling, (which Darwinian witnessed).

I occasionally see her about town and she shoots me a look of pure hatred even now.

<Shudders>

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

[Image: bitchesbecrazy.png]

This post is in honor of Atheism+.

(And before anyone chastises me, I say lighten up. It's a joke.Tongue)
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 23, 2012 at 6:04 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 22, 2012 at 9:16 pm)Darwinian Wrote: downbeatplumb has a good example of this about one of his ex girlfriends Panic

Strange how initially really nice people morph into jealous obsessed and controlling people.

I understand that she was pissed when I ended the relationship when I could no longer stand her crude manipulations, but I never dream't that her response would be "I don't think so".

She took to camping outside my house and stalked my movements.

But the worst part was she worked were I worked so every lunch break hunted me down for a bit of light pummeling, (which Darwinian witnessed).

I occasionally see her about town and she shoots me a look of pure hatred even now.

<Shudders>

Light pummelling? fisticuffs?
He got beat up by a woman?
I usually have to pay a tidy sum for that kind of action.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatever Happened To... The Valkyrie 8 761 July 26, 2022 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What Happened to All the Alcohol? Rhondazvous 27 2918 May 23, 2020 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Whatever happened to.... LastPoet 22 1674 October 10, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  So that happened . . . Shell B 78 4829 October 6, 2019 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A postscript to "what happened to me" robvalue 264 21113 August 12, 2019 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What happened to me? robvalue 41 3477 July 19, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What happened to member awards 2019? Cod 21 3000 July 13, 2019 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  what happened to? Drich 50 4827 June 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Something Great Happened To Me Today... ReptilianPeon 2 968 October 2, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  What Happened To The Roo? Caustic 4 734 February 19, 2018 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Shell B