Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace-prize winning Pakistani girl on Taliban hit list fights for life after shooting
Peace-prize winning Pakistani girl on Taliban hit list fights for life after shooting
The religion of peace strikes again. Just fucking disgusting!

Quote:Malala Yousafzai, a 14-year-old Pakistani activist who won international acclaim for her work promoting peace, and two other young girls were shot and seriously injured Tuesday, police and hospital officials said.

Local police and hospital officials told NBC News that Malala was shot in the neck and head shortly after leaving her school in the Swat region. Doctors said they were working in an attempt to save the lives of all three girls.

Malala was nominated for the International Children's Peace Prize in 2011 for a blog she wrote under a pseudonym for the BBC. She also won the National Peace Prize in Pakistan, was honored with a school named after her, and quickly became an outspoken critic of the Taliban in Pakistan and public advocate for peace.

In the blog, she chronicled life in the Swat Valley under the brutal and oppressive rule of the local faction of the Pakistani Taliban, who carried out public floggings, hung dead bodies in the streets, and banned education for girls.

In early 2011, the militants had added Malala to their hit list.

"We wanted to kill her as she was pro-West, she was speaking against Taliban and more important she was calling President Obama as her ideal. She was young but was promoting a Western culture in the Pakhtun populated areas," Ihsanullah Ihsan, the spokesman of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan or TTP said Tuesday.

The Taliban had made a plan for killing her a year ago but were waiting for an opportunity, he told NBC News.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/...oting?lite
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
RE: Peace-prize winning Pakistani girl on Taliban hit list fights for life after shooting
You just don't understand towel-heads, man.
RE: Peace-prize winning Pakistani girl on Taliban hit list fights for life after shooting
So, they wanted her dead because she wrote about how brutal they are... yeah, I can see how that would work.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yup....

[Image: muslim_mob.jpg]
What sick, twisted mind puts a 14-year-old girl on a hit list?! For being people who belittles women and think nothing of their opinion, this gal sure got under their skin..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

The mighty Taliban are afraid of a 14 year old girl? How wimpy are they?
Remember, it is very important to keep your women uneducated so you can control them better Sad

The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Yea this story has been posted on all the major atheist websites I hang out in in less than half an hour. I also saw it on CNN and I am damned sure it has hit twitter and youtube. I think these Taliban pricks underestimate mass media and how globally hated they are now.

Harming unarmed adults is bad enough, but all this girl wanted was peace for the world and education for girls and women.

And prick who thinks another human is property, deserves all the scorn in the world.
Sorry to come across as a barbarian here but why isn't anyone making Ihsanullah Ihsan kneel and beg for his life before slitting his throat?
Of course I'm not advocating it I'm just slightly bewildered that no locals have gone "fuck this guy" and done alittle home video of their own featuring him as the main attraction where they torture him then end his miserable life to set an example for the Taliban and show them what happens when you shoot little girls in the middle-east.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Quote:I think these Taliban pricks underestimate mass media and how globally hated they are now.

They don't care.... they just know that fucking allah loves them.
Quote:"We wanted to kill her as she was pro-West, she was speaking against Taliban and more important she was calling President Obama as her ideal. She was young but was promoting a Western culture in the Pakhtun populated areas," Ihsanullah Ihsan, the spokesman of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan or TTP said Tuesday.

The taliban actualy have a spokesperson who confrims taliban attacks and explains their policies?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehsanullah_...spokesman)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 43 3372 September 1, 2023 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Freedom and peace in the Qur'an KuranMumini19 46 5164 May 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm
  [Quranic Reflection]: Jonah -peace be upon him- and the whale WinterHold 22 3734 December 26, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: no one
  Pakistani academic Junaid Hafeez has just been sentenced to death on blasphemy charge Fake Messiah 2 780 December 22, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13981 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5122 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Moses peace be upon him, very short tale. WinterHold 18 4224 March 8, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Zakir Naik's Peace TV has been banned in Bangladesh and India ReptilianPeon 0 990 July 19, 2016 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting Drich 114 14016 July 7, 2016 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7909 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm