Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moses peace be upon him, very short tale.
Moses peace be upon him, very short tale.
Moses peace be upon him, was a prophet of God.
He had problems in speech and was known to carry a stick to use as a cane and also other things.

When Moses was a baby, God revealed to his mother that she must throw him in the river, to escape the brutal grip of the Pharoah ruling the land, ironically through getting pulled out by the Pharoah's forces, and get saved by the Pharoh's wife and her good heart.

Moses grew up under the Pharoh's wing, he then grew older, entered the town.
He saw two men fighting, one from Moses's people and the other was from the enemy. Using his stick, Moses stabbed the man and killed him.

The next day, he found the same man that he helped, entering another fight. This time, the enemy of Moses told him that Moses only wanted to become titanic and never to be a reformer.

A man then came warning Moses of the enemy talking about killing him. Moses escaped.
He went to another town.

Then he saw many people irrigating their sheep, and there was two women who couldn't. He went and asked them what's wrong. They told him that they can't irrigate their sheep until the place is empty.

He then helped them.

This is not the whole tale. I hope to write something more detailed.

But Moses was sick as it seems to me. A cane? can't talk probably?
Something was wrong with him.
RE: Moses peace be upon him, very short tale.
Moses is a mythical person. He never existed in the flesh.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Throw in a couple of car chases and a wacky sidekick who never plays by the rules. Maybe make it a talking dog or something.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(March 8, 2017 at 7:51 am)chimp3 Wrote: Moses is a mythical person. He never existed in the flesh.

The whole basket in the river thing was borrowed from the earlier legend of the Mesopotamian King Sargon of Akkad.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(March 8, 2017 at 7:29 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: This is not the whole tale. I hope to write something more detailed.

Why?

If someone wants to know the story of Moses surely they turn to the bible, quran or whatever flavour storybook they prefer that he appears in? Are you going to add to the story?

Why do you think anyone is interested?

Why are you even bothered about ancient myths?

Why don't you find something more useful or productive to study?

Just fucking why?
The Manx cat fleas be upon him, a very short tail.
(March 8, 2017 at 9:01 am)TubbyTubby Wrote:
(March 8, 2017 at 7:29 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: This is not the whole tale. I hope to write something more detailed.

Why?

If someone wants to know the story of Moses surely they turn to the bible, quran or whatever flavour storybook they prefer that he appears in? Are you going to add to the story?

Why do you think anyone is interested?

Why are you even bothered about ancient myths?

Why don't you find something more useful or productive to study?

Just fucking why?

"Why?" is exactly what I was wondering. This may not be the driest form of preaching, but it's still pretty bad.
Hammy, when you read this, and I know you will, (because the AF servers and likely the internet at large are directly wired to you and Minimalist) feel free to draw your sexually innuendo loaded pistola out and issue wholesale snarkacisms.

I love making up my own words.

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Moses supposes his toeses are roses,
But Moses supposes erroneously.
For Moses he knowses his toeses aren't roses,
As Moses supposes his toeses to be.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freedom and peace in the Qur'an KuranMumini19 46 5044 May 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: Jonah -peace be upon him- and the whale WinterHold 22 3646 December 26, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: no one
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1189 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13835 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Argument for Islam is very Simple: Mystic 98 10462 March 27, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Crunchy
  Zakir Naik's Peace TV has been banned in Bangladesh and India ReptilianPeon 0 984 July 19, 2016 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  islam stipulates PEACE through indiscriminate violence driver82 9 1916 April 21, 2016 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Brian37
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5443 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Do you not see God now at this very moment? Mystic 3 1301 April 2, 2015 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  I find this very interesting dyresand 0 810 January 28, 2015 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: dyresand