Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy kicked out of scouts for refusing to swear allegiance to god
Boy kicked out of scouts for refusing to swear allegiance to god
http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2012/10/19/b...ce-to-God/

nuff said

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Boy kicked out of scouts for refusing to swear allegiance to god
Bigots

In a couple of years he can join one of the military cadets forces and do better stuff cheaper, plus despite having to attend certain church services, I don't think they are allowed to discriminate like this because they are governmental. (Note - country specific to UK).
blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” – John 20:26-29
Rather typical of the jesus shits, though.
(October 20, 2012 at 5:18 am)Doubting_Thomas Wrote: Bigots

In a couple of years he can join one of the military cadets forces and do better stuff cheaper, plus despite having to attend certain church services, I don't think they are allowed to discriminate like this because they are governmental. (Note - country specific to UK).

So he can learn to become a murderer?
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Are you saying that Her Majesty's Armed Forces teach people to be murderers?

At least they allow in all beliefs and sexual orientation these days, unlike the various scouts groups.
blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” – John 20:26-29
(October 20, 2012 at 1:07 pm)Polaris Wrote: So he can learn to become a murderer?

-said the scapegoater referring to people who protect his "right" to scapegoating-

Cadet (and by extension soldier or officer or military what have you) =/= murderer. You can be both, don't get me wrong, but you can also be one and not the other.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Huh, more religious intolerance? Move along, nothing to see here folks. Same drill as usual.
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Personally I don't see why we need to pledge allegiance anyway everyone knows nationalism is dangerous. It can lead to gigantic over zelous armies crusading across the world in the name of peace and freedom.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(October 20, 2012 at 3:23 pm)JohnDG Wrote: Personally I don't see why we need to pledge allegiance anyway everyone knows nationalism is dangerous. It can lead to gigantic over zelous armies crusading across the world in the name of peace and freedom.
Now you got me there, friend.
Nationalism is dangerous, you say?
I say the lack of nationalism is dangerous.
The reason we have the US forming bases everywhere around the earth is not due to nationalism, it's due to the lack of it. The reason we had to deal with the Red terror was due to the lack of nationalism.
Indeed, you do not need to pledge allegiance to something to which you do not feel obliged to. I certainly wouldn't pledge allegiance to the US if I lived in the US, and therefore I do not plan to live in the US. Neither do I feel the need to pledge allegiance to the UK, or any other place where I am not the master of my own, but a minority.
By doing so, I swear my allegiance to the enemy of the place under which I dwell, for I would probably sell it for the most base of worldly pleasures, like money, women or fame.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(October 20, 2012 at 3:29 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(October 20, 2012 at 3:23 pm)JohnDG Wrote: Personally I don't see why we need to pledge allegiance anyway everyone knows nationalism is dangerous. It can lead to gigantic over zelous armies crusading across the world in the name of peace and freedom.
Now you got me there, friend.
Nationalism is dangerous, you say?
I say the lack of nationalism is dangerous.
The reason we have the US forming bases everywhere around the earth is not due to nationalism, it's due to the lack of it. The reason we had to deal with the Red terror was due to the lack of nationalism.
Indeed, you do not need to pledge allegiance to something to which you do not feel obliged to. I certainly wouldn't pledge allegiance to the US if I lived in the US, and therefore I do not plan to live in the US. Neither do I feel the need to pledge allegiance to the UK, or any other place where I am not the master of my own, but a minority.
By doing so, I swear my allegiance to the enemy of the place under which I dwell, for I would probably sell it for the most base of worldly pleasures, like money, women or fame.

You are right the lack of nationalism can be dangerous in a world full of nationalist.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 358 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  how to get kicked off a christian forum Drich 61 8585 April 30, 2020 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: no one
  IF in the end you find out "God" doesn’t exist .... Cyberman 31 5153 June 26, 2015 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" admits he was lying. Davka 64 15102 February 21, 2015 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  Christians, where does your allegiance lie? - Jesus Christ or Bible Forsaken 53 14194 February 15, 2015 at 6:38 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Good christian boy rapes 69 yo male Jogger Brakeman 46 7880 December 10, 2014 at 6:34 am
Last Post: ManMachine
  Oh jesus you naughty boy. Better luck next time. Zidneya 62 16911 October 20, 2014 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Oh jesus you naughty boy. You know what I like baby. Zidneya 32 9426 September 17, 2014 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Zidneya
  Boy, 11, excluded from Scouts because he doesn’t believe in God zebo-the-fat 32 5318 August 21, 2014 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Does Baby Jesus really cry each time we rub one out? Why sweat the small stuff, god? Whateverist 33 8582 August 4, 2014 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce