Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:54 am

Poll: .... will you accept "God" is a primitive political construct?
This poll is closed.
Yes
9.52%
2 9.52%
Hell yeah
23.81%
5 23.81%
Banana
66.67%
14 66.67%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF in the end you find out "God" doesn’t exist ....
IF in the end you find out "God" doesn’t exist ....
.... and never did, will you unconditionally accept it as a political creation for societal control that has vastly outstayed its welcome ?

Try to give better responses than a typical fundie with fewer critical thinking skills than the average 5 year old.

Yes, or no is fine. Cash would be better. Sexual favours are best, ladies.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: IF in the end you find out "God" doesn’t exist ....
Sure, but first you'll need to elaborate on the definition.
Do you mean pussy? That's my "god". Bow Down
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
BUT IF THEIR IS NO gOD THEN THEYRE IS NO MORALLS AND THAT MEANS TED KAZINSZKSI THE UNIBOMBER IS A SAINT AND YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A M<UNKEY WHICH IS YOURE FATHER .THATS' WHY THEIR WAS A FLOOD TO GET RID OF THE GAYS HAVING SEX,, I MEAN, KEEP IT IN YOURE BEDROOM BEFORE YOU MAKE MY KIDS START WANTING TO FUCK A GOAT
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
.....lol TRJF. I just wanted to fuck Thor. I don't see the big deal...

(May 31, 2015 at 7:44 pm)Stimbo Wrote: .... and never did, will you unconditionally accept it as a political creation for societal control that has vastly outstayed its welcome ?

Try to give better responses than a typical fundie with fewer critical thinking skills than the average 5 year old.

I like corn on the cob!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 31, 2015 at 8:10 pm)TRJF Wrote: BUT IF THEIR IS NO gOD THEN THEYRE IS NO MORALLS AND THAT MEANS TED KAZINSZKSI THE UNIBOMBER IS A SAINT AND YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A M<UNKEY WHICH IS YOURE FATHER .THATS'  WHY THEIR WAS A FLOOD TO GET RID OF THE GAYS HAVING SEX,, I MEAN, KEEP IT IN YOURE BEDROOM BEFORE YOU MAKE MY KIDS START WANTING TO FUCK A GOAT

Dude, get your cat off the keyboard, FFS.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Bwebies!!!
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(May 31, 2015 at 8:10 pm)TRJF Wrote: BUT IF THEIR IS NO gOD THEN THEYRE IS NO MORALLS AND THAT MEANS TED KAZINSZKSI THE UNIBOMBER IS A SAINT AND YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A M<UNKEY WHICH IS YOURE FATHER .THATS'  WHY THEIR WAS A FLOOD TO GET RID OF THE GAYS HAVING SEX,, I MEAN, KEEP IT IN YOURE BEDROOM BEFORE YOU MAKE MY KIDS START WANTING TO FUCK A GOAT

By George I think you've got it!
Well if there is other like minded people that existed or if i seen a few of your guys on the forum i would start a the atheist were right party.
After that set up a committee to keep people happy.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(May 31, 2015 at 7:44 pm)Stimbo Wrote: .... and never did, will you unconditionally accept it as a political creation for societal control that has vastly outstayed its welcome ?

Well now stimmy... joining the ranks of "unsubstantial", "5 year old rantings" are we? Or, are you just my "Evil Captain Kirk"?

LOL! You are looking marvelous these days! More sun, and you lost the preacher hat! You gained a few pounds though....too many Christian snacks?! Wink
Quis ut Deus?
Too many xtians. High in fat, low in fibre. I'm trying to cut down to one a day.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is the Beginning of the End Serafino 23 1719 November 25, 2023 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
Brick If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist zwanzig 738 35162 June 28, 2023 at 10:48 am
Last Post: emjay
  Nailed to a cross, Filipino prays for Ukraine war to end Ferrocyanide 1 519 April 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1304 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why you can't find God MilesAbbott81 109 8876 September 19, 2022 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
Lightbulb the end is nigh 2!!! Drich 113 8633 October 1, 2020 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is priestly pedophilia really a sacrament ? How we can find out . . . vorlon13 12 1762 August 28, 2018 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  In the end, there's just what you personally believe Foxaèr 31 4742 August 12, 2018 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  On this world if humans ceased to exist would god cease to exist? brewer 58 12246 November 24, 2017 at 3:17 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  So, why doesn't Scripture uniquely endorse a specific denomination ? vorlon13 36 10448 November 22, 2017 at 5:27 am
Last Post: Cod