Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passive-aggression in the workplace
Passive-aggression in the workplace
Every office has 'em. People who dump their dirty dishes in the break room sink, presumably to be dealt with by the dishwashing fairy.

I'm guessing every office probably also has a passive-aggressive employee who deals with the issue the way one of my co-workers did this morning:

[Image: IMG_20121113_121018.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20121113_121024.jpg]
RE: Passive-aggression in the workplace
Around here that problem is dealt with quite nicely: we have no break room, no place where people can place their dirty dishes, nor heat food, nor store food, nor anything.
Bwahahahaha!!!
RE: Passive-aggression in the workplace

I find the behavioralist strategy of throwing the offending dishes in the trash often proves fruitful.

I'm reminded of a roommate I once had, whose mother was coming to visit, and the dishes, his turn, hadn't been done in ages.

I go to put my coat away and there's a garbage bag full of dirty dishes, hidden in the closet.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Passive/ aggressive holiday greetings onlinebiker 18 1607 December 13, 2018 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4