Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:20 pm

Poll: Join the Silent Protest? (cross out God on paper money)
This poll is closed.
Yes Ill join protest
50.00%
2 50.00%
NO. forget it
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RECRUITMENT for USA Silent Protest
Thumbs Up 
RECRUITMENT for USA Silent Protest
TO ALL AMERICAN ATHEIST: Silent protest... all your paper currency.. use a sharpie and just cross out where it says GOD on all bills... (this is not defacing per US laws. Defacing is makeing a bill unuseable..even then if it was done in a protest you would becoverd by the freedom of speech)
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
RE: RECRUITMENT for USA Silent Protest
Not being a Merkin I really couldn't a care less what they choose to have on their currency.

Besides ,(pay attention ,a difficult concept for Americans to grasp); One country has no right to interfere in the affairs of another country.

An American friend once said to me "Always remember to be nice to America, or we'll bring you Democracy"
(August 10, 2009 at 4:30 am)padraic Wrote: Not being a Merkin I really couldn't a care less what they choose to have on their currency.

Besides ,(pay attention ,a difficult concept for Americans to grasp); One country has no right to interfere in the affairs of another country.

An American friend once said to me "Always remember to be nice to America, or we'll bring you Democracy"

LOL.@ the last statement ....But everything after besides has nothing to do with my post or this thread whatsoever.. go flame somewhere else.....But I do agree with that statement, but it has no business here.
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
(August 10, 2009 at 4:30 am)padraic Wrote: Besides ,(pay attention ,a difficult concept for Americans to grasp); One country has no right to interfere in the affairs of another country.

What does this have to do with XYster's call for American (a Merkin. took me awhile to get that Blush) Atheists to cross out the word God on our currency?

@ xyster;

Old stuffs. I been doing that for as long as I can remember.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Silent But Deadly onlinebiker 3 309 July 17, 2021 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Are restaurants (USA) known for not paying employees who quit/walk out? EgoDeath 6 956 October 29, 2018 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Recruitment process in religion purplepurpose 0 206 September 16, 2018 at 2:16 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  USA Bible Belt mcolafson 14 1800 November 17, 2016 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Imperial system and USA rado84 20 3632 August 28, 2016 at 6:27 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
Information Why the USA is a disgrace Aractus 356 33682 February 20, 2016 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Happy newyears from the east coast USA dyresand 6 1200 January 1, 2016 at 10:37 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Sex abuse: Denmark vs. USA Aractus 7 6599 October 13, 2015 at 4:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is the origin of the names of the states in USA? rado84 15 2241 July 14, 2015 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  USA and Gun control TheMonster 50 4880 July 12, 2015 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist