Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiot of the Week
Idiot of the Week
-delete-
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Idiot of the Week
[Image: 30060733.jpg]

Calling out people like that is unfair, no matter how much they would deserve such a reward. we have the 'Hall of Shame', that should suffice.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Ok close it and send it to the Rylec or something
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
A "person of the week" thread would be a good idea do
Now that idea I like on the other hand Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

No. This has been brought up before (by yours truly, regretfully), and had little support and much opposition.
I've closed this thread because the OP is calling out someone (by referring to him as Idiot of the Week). This is against the rules.

Like Kayenneh said, there is an "AF Hall of Shame" thread and that should suffice, which is stickied.

So, please do not start an entire thread in order to antagonize a single member.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Different Brand of Idiot onlinebiker 39 1617 July 21, 2020 at 11:02 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  National Nurses Week! chimp3 10 964 May 9, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  If I could have just one week Losty 21 5280 July 11, 2017 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Idiot's guide to taking care of a frying pan? Chad32 29 4692 February 23, 2017 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anyone else noticed that Min's absent for a week? abaris 116 8316 February 6, 2017 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Violet
  Signature Appreciation Week Rhondazvous 28 2810 December 30, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: c172
  Days of the Week Music Thread brewer 7 1185 May 29, 2016 at 12:14 am
Last Post: c172
  Idiot blew his leg off KUSA 59 6077 March 29, 2016 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Thumbs Down A week turned into two amd a half months. Keri 24 4731 December 13, 2014 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Still sick after a week and a half... DeistPaladin 26 4612 September 30, 2014 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Keri