Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onion: Pantene Markets New Shampoo As Best For ...
Onion: Pantene Markets New Shampoo As Best For ...
Quote:Onion: Pantene Markets New Shampoo As Best For Masturbating Boyfriend In Shower

CINCINNATI—In an attempt to capture a wider share of the marketplace, the Procter & Gamble corporation launched a campaign Monday to rebrand its popular Pro-V line of shampoos as the leading hair-care product for women with dry, brittle hair who also wish to manually bring their boyfriends to climax while showering.

"In addition to providing women with a luxuriant head of shiny, healthy hair, our new Pantene Pro-V2 line is ideal for vigorously working that special someone's member without the soreness and discomfort caused by other shampoos," spokeswoman Karen Radcliffe said. "With 20 percent more of the moisture-rich ingredients found in the original Pro-V formula, your hair will always look great, and his penis will never get dried out or chafed."

Print advertisements for the shampoo emphasize its nonslip ergonomic bottle design, as well as its availability in several different sizes. These include a travel size for conveniently masturbating one's boyfriend on romantic vacations, and bulk sizes, which according to the ads, are "perfect for that EXTRA-special man."

"If you have difficult-to-manage hair and a two-hander to contend with, Pantene Pro-V2 has got you covered," Radcliffe said.

[Read The Reat Of The 'Article' Here]

Enjoy Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
RE: Onion: Pantene Markets New Shampoo As Best For ...
(August 17, 2009 at 3:31 am)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: the Procter & Gamble corporation launched a campaign Monday to rebrand its popular Pro-V line of shampoos as the leading hair-care product for women with dry, brittle hair who also wish to manually bring their boyfriends to climax while showering.

hmm. This is interesting! While I believe what this ad is saying. Theres a little doubt in my mind that it is good. But if it works for a boyfriend to climax in the shower, that would be good.

(August 17, 2009 at 3:31 am)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: "In addition to providing women with a luxuriant head of shiny, healthy hair, our new Pantene Pro-V2 line is ideal for vigorously working that special someone's member without the soreness and discomfort caused by other shampoos," spokeswoman Karen Radcliffe said. "With 20 percent more of the moisture-rich ingredients found in the original Pro-V formula, your hair will always look great, and his penis will never get dried out or chafed."

This is very believing.

Pantene does more damage to your hair. I remember using it not to long ago to strip the awful color from my hair!

But if it works to get him aroused and is not drying his member out, then thats fine.

Amp
Thanks for that " light relief " Kyu.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
Jenna Jameson says that spit works the best.
I don't spit in my hair.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
That's disgusting! Pantene?!? Everyone knows Prell is best for that!
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(August 19, 2009 at 3:41 am)leo-rcc Wrote: I don't spit in my hair.

Not for shampoo...masturbation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here trade the financial markets ? Bucky Ball 15 851 August 22, 2023 at 7:00 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  These are the 50 best-looking nationalities, according to a new survey WinterHold 20 2110 July 6, 2019 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Markets and bubbles, a thread for investors. Jackalope 12 990 January 5, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Tiberius